5

The first time I heard the gongs, drums and firecrackers outside the courtyard, early this morning, Yun Qingqing sat in front of the eight treasure prismatic flower mirror, looking at the mirror in a red wedding dress, dressed as a beautiful bride, a moment to look at the obsession.

    "The girl is so beautiful, if the aunt sees it, I'm afraid he will also be dumbfounded." The little maids covered their mouths and gathered around her with smiles, saying with all sorts of words.

    Yun Qingqing nodded fiercely, this face, this body, if placed in modern times, she can debut!

    It's a pity that the main man, Lu, is blind and can't even see such a beautiful and devoted woman.

    At this time, Mrs. Yun came over and handed a stack of sheets to Yun Qingqing: "Look, daughter, this is all your dowry, you must take good care of it."

    Yun Qingqing scanned the dowry list and looked up and asked, "Mother, have all the maids and guards who know boxing and kicking arrived?"

    "You child, if you don't worry about the dowry, what are you doing worrying about the guards?" Mrs. Yun complained. Other people's minds were filled with the dowry when they got married, but Yun Qingqing's mind was all about her guards.

    "Mother, these guards are of use to me." Yun Qingqing explained simply.

    The reason why she asked Madam Yun to prepare a group of fighters as a dowry was to deal with the future changes.

    In the big story line, Lu Che would encounter a total of two assassinations, and now that she was married to him, her life safety was connected to him, so she lived with more peace of mind by bringing more thugs to Lu's house.

    Mrs. Yun, however, did not understand and instead complained that her daughter had brought too many guards and should have brought more attentive maids and maids.

    While mother and daughter were chatting in the room, outside the bridal party of Lu Che and Lu Cong had arrived at the Yun House.

    After arriving at Lu's house, the ceremony began.

    The bride who received the silver was extraordinarily enthusiastic and personally pulled Lu Che into the house. He walked step by step towards her in the big red wedding dress and when he sat next to her, it was as if the whole time stood still.

    "A hundred years of good fortune, early birth of a son!" The bride began to say auspicious words.

    Through the gap of the wedding handkerchief, Yun Qingqing could only see the white and slender hand exposed by his sleeves, at this time, that hand was slightly curled, and as the words of the bride became more and more revealing, that hand became tighter and tighter, and finally squeezed into a fist.

    "...... cave room happy open and head plum ah, a year to hold a big fat boy, three years to hold two big fat boy, five years doll full of running!"

    Under the cover, Yun Qingqing couldn't help but blush and begin to sympathize with Lu Che who didn't have a wedding handkerchief to wear.

    Finally came to uncover the link, Lu Che used the end of the pole scales to pick open the cover, the room sounded a gasp, only to see the woman draped in red wedding dress skin like fat, autumn waves with love, red lips like fire, even the dragon and phoenix candles are also set off by her radiant face dull.

    Lu Che, who is used to indifferent faces, looked at her quietly, without much reaction.

    Yun Qingqing smiled at him ingratiatingly, her smile bright and beautiful, like a peony in full bloom, for a time, the room's accompanying flowers seemed to have lost their color.