Chap-6

It's been one year since y/n joined Demon slayer corps. He has been going on missions with Sabito and Giyu and also Iguro and Tengen. They have become close friends now. He also visits his family and Jigoro time to time.  He has also ranked up to Tsuchinoe with others.

Y/n was in a restaurant who had just finished his food and was coming out of it when his crow came.

Crow: "CAW CAW YOU ARE ORDERED TO GO TO TOKYO. THERE ARE REPORTS THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DISSAPPEARING AND YOU ARE TO GO AND SEARCH AND IF THERE IS A DEMON THEN SLAY THAT DEMON. YOU WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY SOME SLAYERS CAW CAW".

Y/n: "Thank you for the message. I will be going".

Y/n headed towards the place. After traveling for whole day he finally reached there. He went to restaurant to eat some food after a whole day. After finishing his food he headed out to investigate. When he was walking he heard some people talking.

Random girl: "It's been a great day but we should head out for our homes it is getting dark. They say that some weird creature appears during night and takes away girls".

Random girl: "I didn't knew. we should head fast".

Y/n: In mind," I see so it is a demon but where can it be now. Well there is a forest near in this part of Tokyo. So i guess it must be there".

Y/n POV

While i was heading towards the nearest forest I picked a familiar scent of Flower and wisteria. I remembered the scent and wanted to greet them but first i have to slay that demon so I stopped on my way and was locating where the demon's scent was. Then i heard a female voice," Is that you, Y/n-kun"? When i turned back there was a girl who had two butterfly hair pin with long black hair who was wearing a butterfly pattern haori and another girl with purple butterfly hair pin with shorter hair than another girl who was wearing a white haori. It was Kanae and Shinobu Kocho.

I was about to say but suddenly i picked the scent of that demon and was trying to sense where it was going

I was about to say but suddenly i picked the scent of that demon and was trying to sense where it was going. It was roaming in the forest and was about go in the forest when again i heard the same voice," Moshi~ Moshi~ Are you alright Y/n-kun"? 

Y/n: "H-Hai".

I snapped back from my thought and saw her so close to my face. I could feel her breathing and was blushing. 

Shinobu: "Nee-san nee-san what are you doing"?

Kanae: "I was trying to bring him back from his world~".

Shinobu: *looked at me*" And what were you even thinking? Something perverted"?

Y/n: "WHAT wait-"

Kanae: "Ara Ara~ Shinobu you shouldn't be rude you know"

Shinobu: "I was only telling the truth beside all the boys think stupid thinks".