CHAPTER-48

It's so weird thinking back to when I first met you and that moment I had no idea you would have such impact on me.

ISHIKA POV

"Ohh so she is your daughter-in-law." Dadi bua saas said looking at me up and down the moment she enters the house. I smile at her and bend down to take the blessing by touching her feet but she backed away, and I got up with a smile.

From mom I got to know that her name Mrs. Nirmala Saroha, she is around 65 years old, lives in Panchkula, Haryana.

Mom welcome her half-heartedly, ad she did the same with her. Besides her also came a girl a year or two younger than me. She came and hug me tightly.

"Bhabhi you are so beautiful." She said after breaking the hug, I smile towards her and thank her but look at her with confusion, as I don't know who she is?

"I see, you don't know who I am? I won't leave Bhai, he didn't tell you about me-" She kept rambling just like Rashika, oh how much I miss her. Nowadays she is quite busy with her internships and all. I take a mental note to call her at night.

"Leave it. I will introduce myself on my own." She continued and I nod with a giggle.

"My name is Gauri, Gauri saroha. And you are my beautiful and talented bhabhi Ishika. The lady bogambo who just went inside with badi mami (aunty) is my grandmother. And yeah, please bhabhi please if this lady speak anything to you don't take it to your heart, please she is like this with everyone. It's a request. And one last thing-" she or I mean Gauri said but Pause when they call us inside. She is really cute, and her smile, oh don't talk about it, it was beautiful, like she is genuinely happy on seeing me. It's really rare for me to see someone who is really happy on seeing me.

Without delay I pull her inside and she didn't stop even for a second. I ask her to sit on sofa and went to kitchen to fetch some snacks, as water is already given by the maid.

"Where are my children?" Dadi bua asked.

"They are just coming." I said as I put the snacks on table. Dadi bua shoot me a disgusting look, and look away.

One thing is confirm, she don't like me even a bit, but the question is why? I didn't do anything to her, she is not my enemy right. I met her today for the first time then why? She-

"ISHIKA" I heard Ranveer's calling from upstairs, and look at everyone with embarrassment, Gauri is controlling her laugh by putting hand on her mouth, Dadi bua is busy in shooting me with hatred looks, and mom nod her head to ask me to go. I nod my head with a small smile and ran away from there.

I am telling you Ishika he is going to be death of mine.

Yeah-.

"ISHIKA." He again yell.

"Coming." I uttered and ran upstairs.

"What happen? Why are you calling me?" I said the moment I open the door of our room.

"....." I got no reply so I lift my head and see no one is in the room.

From where is he calling?

"Ran-" before I could complete my sentence someone put their hand on my mouth to shut me up, and close the door. And made me move inside the room.

That person didn't remove their hand from my mouth instead, turn me around so that now I am standing against the wall, and well Ranveer in front of me.

"Is there any occasion today?" he asked coming close.

"Means." I stuttered, looking at his eyes which were boring into mine.

"You are surprising me from morning. First saree, now you are covering your head with your saree pallu." He said standing so close that our bodies are touching each other.

"Why? You not liking it?" I asked without blinking my eyes, as one of his hand moving around my bare waist and with other he tuck the stands of my hair behind my ear.

"You know what, one thing is missing." He said huskily making Goosebumps rose on my skin. I took a deep breath controlling the redness which is rapidly spreading from the back of my neck to the cheeks.

"wha-" he didn't let me complete my words before he bow his head down to my level and took my lips with surprise and entre his tongue inside my opened mouth.

_____________________________________

HEY GUYS,

HOW ARE YOU ALL?

DO YOU REALLY LIKE THE RISING ROMANCE BETWEEN THEM?

HOW'S THE UPDATE?

____________________________________