Chapter Eleven

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

MICAH BLEU

My eyes wouldn't stop leaking as I left Weston's apartment, digging into my pocket to draw out my phone so I could ring Valentina. Jamming my fingers against the ground floor button as I listened to my phone ring in my ear.

"Hey you," she says through the phone.

"Vee," I say desperately as I reach the bottom floor and exit the building.

"I think Weston is on his way back now," she tells me, her mouth full from whatever she was eating.

"She's been in our flat." I tell her as I walk towards the station.

"Who?"

"Estella, she's been in our flat." I say shortly between breaths.

Valentina lets out a quiet gasp through the phone. "W-What? How?"

"Weston found this file on my desk that she had planted, it was a collection of information of me 'planning' to plot against Weston and his company. Trying to sue him." My voice rushes out as I reach the highstreet, glad that people were out and about around me.

"What the fuck Micah?" She says in disbelief.

"Will you meet me at the cafe on Turnway Street?" I ask desperately as I reach the tube station.

"Yeah of course," Valentina says straight away.

"You shouldn't be staying at the flat Vee, I have no idea how she got in or if she's got a key or she picked the lock. But I'm worried and I don't want you to stay there." I tell her as she sighs.

"Where am I going to go?"

I chew on the inside of my mouth for a second. "Theo's?"

"Yeah, he'd sure love that."

"I'm going on the underground now, I'll call you when I get off. Meet you there in twenty minutes?"

"I'll be there."

The journey to the cafe didn't take long, the tube was busy and I didn't want to admit that I was looking over my shoulder continuously but I couldn't bear to be in the same room as Weston right now.

My heart ached like it was bleeding, he really thought that I would do that to him?

That I've been lying to him this whole time, getting close to him to just screw him over in the end. How could he possibly think that?

We're in love, supposedly in love.

When I reach the cafe Valentina was already waiting for me, as soon as she sees me she walks over and gives me a large hug. Rubbing her warm hands up and down my back soothingly. "Let's talk about it," she mumbles into my ear.

I nod back and allow her to guide us into the cafe which was pleasantly quiet, Valentina orders for us and we perch somewhere at the back.

"What on Earth happened?" She questions as her brows pull down into a deep frown.

For ten minutes I explain what was inside the folder and what the information said along with the emails, texts, pictures and signatures.