130 - Plan

Contrary to serene expression Cole had outside, his mental status was the exact opposite of it!

And that was because he was more than surprised after he reads the status of Groot, Bell and Pis-ces!

After all, among the three of them, only Bell had the lowest potential and that was even [Holy]! Eventhough Pis-ces only had [Emperor] potential as of now, he knew that they'll become [Divine] after they absorb enough sun and moon energy.

He can't help but be more amazed by the powerful [Immortal Purity True Phoenix Flame] he just acquired!

If not because he's busy and can't spare more time, he love to check the status of his other contracted creatures too!

Sadly, he can't focus on another thing lest he missed some important happening in the battlefield.

After a minute of checking the status of his pets inside his Sea of Consciousness, he open his eyes again and gave the three creatures he summoned a glance.

Bell floats in the air and use her skill [Void Bell]. Its ring soothes and heal the soul injury of their allies while damage those who are outside. This time, he knew why those corpse puppet plops down on the ground and lose control the moment the bell rings, and that was because Bell becomes a Tier-5 Elemental Spirit already!

Definitely, not those normal disciples of Corpse Refining Sect who had strength of Nascent Soul-Stage can endure her sound attacks now.

Pis-ces now becomes scarier. With its name, he can't help but think that among his contracted pets, only Blue can face them off in elemental battle!

On the other hand, if not because they saw Cole summon Groot, his allies might have attack the latter. Well, it can't be blame on them since Cole also think that the blood tree appearance of Groot is very scary.

However, he knew that Groot's appearance can be only be categorized as extreme opposites. Its very ugly appearance was its persona of good while that beautiful temptress was actually its evil side.

If ignorant people choose who to approach between the two, they'll definitely go towards the seductive woman instead of the bloody tree. However, should that happen, then they shall ready to die!

Fortunately, after his side saw that Groot help to heal their allies, they look at the latter in different light, specially those people who had having a hard time on having their blood flow in reverse.

Several minutes later, the battle was now siding on the righteous path cultivators. One won't need to be a genius to tell that the arrival of Cole change that.

And that was mainly cause by Bell's huge Area-of-Effect skill [Void Bell].

Then, what would happen after the Master itself along with the healed disciples join the frey?  

The demonic disciples can't help but scrunched their face in annoyance after thinking that.

Should they fall back now and gave the other side time to recover themselves, then they will only face one outcome; being hunted. After all, most of their recovery pills and items was stored inside their spatial ring. Without it, and just recover naturally, recovery will become very slow. This means that they won't be suitable to prolong battle, specially now that they learn that the other side had a tamer that can summon spirits that can use, or even specializes, in healing.

Unlike using pills or medicinal herbs for recovery, spirits only needs to recover their spiritual energy and they could heal others again unlike the former that needs complicated process and long time to mature.