texting 65 + house visit

Suggest some good horror movies on Netflix.

"Open the door cutie pie, your boyfriend is here" Jungkook called from the other side of the door.

"It's open" you screamed from the other side. Though you missed him a bit but were also worried about the fact that he might fall sick.

"Aww, you left the door open for me?" He walked inside with a flirty smile and a bag and thanks to your studio apartment, you could see his every mood from the bed itself.

"Mom sent this spicy risotto for you, with mushrooms and chicken, she wants you to get well soon" he straightaway walked in the kitchen and kept the belongings, "I brought other important stuff too, from the store, tell me if you need anything in particular" he was talking in a way as if he was head of that little household.

"You didn't have to bother your Mom for that" you said. Jungkook's Mom was fond of you and you knew it quite well but you didn't want to make people stress.

"Shut up" he walked in your room and sat on your bed in front of you. "Aww, my baby had a hard time" he was about to hug you but you moved away.

"Don't come close, I am sick. You will catch a flu" you warned even though your fever was down and you were taking medications, you couldn't risk it.

"Come on, come over here" he pulled you over inspite of you fighting against him.

"Jungkook no, please listen to me this isn't good" you didn't give up your efforts on convincing him.

"Aww, it's alright baby you don't have to worry about me. I am immune to these flu" he never listened to you as usual. He missed you at school for two days straight. "Let's cuddle!"

"Jungkook no!"

You all will get more updates today.