𝟎𝟖

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

ᴹʸ ᴾᴿᴱᶜᴵᴼᵁˢ!

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

Lmao the last thing eiji expected was shio getting kidnapped by sano freaking manjiro, literally.

They were on the last day of their father-daughter bonding time, shopping in a local supermarket when he suddenly notice shio's gone, her small backpack lying on the ground.

Picking up her bag, eiji quickly speak to the manager and checked the store's cctv footage.

He deadpanned when he found mikey who looked shocked and happy to find shio and then he proceeded to lift her like some potato sack on his shoulders, an annoyingly mischevious smile plastered on his face.

Eiji also checked the cctv on the parking lot. Mikey had unfortunately drive away with shio who's trying to get down from his motorcycle, but mikey had a tight grip on her.

Groaning, eiji tried to remember which way mikey's house is and try to have a talk with his grandpa and also mikey's possible whereabouts.

Mikey had been giggling like some crazy person since he literally kidnapped shio.

Bringing her to musashi shrine, mikey held shio up like simba in front of draken, ❝look, ken-chin! I found shio-chin!❞

Irked, draken smacked mikey's head. ❝You idiot!! Look at her face! She looks constipated! Did you kidnap her?!❞

Mikey pouted before finally put shio down on the ground and looked at draken's eyes  ❝I did.❞

Scowling, draken took a big breath. I don't get paid enough for this shit.

Lmao, i don't get paid at all. Draken smacked mikey again and looked at shio who's face was like (🝦言🝦╬).

❝huh, who's this?❞

Shio looked behind her and saw several other boys in toman uniform.

One of them crouched in front of shio and poked her like an animal– which made shio hiss, still angry from being dragged out of the supermarket.

❝Heh, this kid's so small! What are you, three?❞

❝I'm six.❞

❝What the hell you look three!❞

Shio made a judging face at him and the guy looked at her with a scowl, ❝hah?! Why are you looking at me like that?!❞