3. Him

I had just finished work and I was on my way to the mall. It was currently 12:45pm and Marshall's kindergarten would finish at 2:00pm which gave me time to go to the mall to go get my office stuff.
As I parked my car in the parking lot I recognised that a certain section of the parking lot was isolated. There was a white Rolls Royce parked there with black Jeeps surrounding it.

I didn't think much of it, just that maybe there was a celebrity in the mall.

After entering the mall and doing all my shopping I was headed to the exit when something caught my eye. It was a sweater dress and it was in a lovely shade of pink. I saw it through the window of an H&M store and I headed inside.

As I entered I could hear shouting from a distance but I minded my business and continued my journey. I went to the ladies clothing section and found the same sweater dress. It cost €15 and I decided to buy it. I also decided to get Marshall a cute baby blue bucket hat that cost about €8.

I headed to the cashier station when I bumped into somebody. I looked up and saw a lady. She had blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and fair skin.
She had an annoyed expression on her face. She looked me up and down before making a disgusted look, pushing past me and walking away.

I watched as she walked away then I turned back to walk. Before I could a man was standing there.
He was wearing a black suit and he had tanned skin.
I looked up and met his eyes. Him.
He hadn't changed one bit. His hair was still the same caramel brown and his eyes were the same forest green with a tint of blue in one eye.
'Heterochromia'

We made eye contact for a minute or so before he cleared his throat and walked away. I could remember all the memories coming back but I pushed them aside. I was about to walk when 4 buff men in black followed behind him.
The last one had saw that I dropped Marshall's hat and he picked it up, dusted it and placed it in my hand.
"Grazie," I said.

I walked towards the cashier station without looking back. I made it to one of the ladies and she greeted me with a smile. "Ciao,"

---

I arrived at Marshall's kindergarten 3 minutes early. I decided to wait outside my car and look around.s There were other parents waiting for their children too and as I scanned the place I saw one of the Jeeps that was parked at the mall.
How do I know that it's the one? Number plate.

Standing next to the Jeep was one of the bodyguards that I had passed by at the mall. He had black glasses on and he had ginger eyebrows with a ginger beard. He was bald and he had a tattoo on his left arm.
I'm gonna call him Skinny Joe for now.

We were staring at each other and I was starting to get nervous. Luckily the sound of screaming distracted me. I turned back to the kindergarten gates and there he was. Marshall. This time he wasn't alone.
Next to him was a boy who looked about his age and had brown hair and was a bit taller then Marshall. He was talking alot and Marshall seemed to be listening.

I smiled at the sight. "Leo!" shouted a voice. The voice came from a lady. She looked like she was in her late 20's and she was calling out to the boy standing next to Marshall.
"Bye Marshall, my mom's here. See you tomorrow," said the boy who I'm suspecting to be Leo.

He ran towards the lady and waved back at Marshall. Marshall slowly waved back with a smile. Marshall and I then made eye contact and his smile grew wider. "Momma!" shouted Marshall as he ran up to me. I picked him up and hugged him.

"Hey Marshy," I said. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before strapping him in his car seat in the car. I entered the driver's seat and looked to see if Skinny Joe was still there.
He was gone. Even the Jeep.

I drove out the Kindergarten's parking lot before looking through the rare view.

"How was school Marshy?"