Chapter 2 - Party

Miles Pov

"Why are they even coming here, Roman?" I ask while taking a sip of my beer.

"You're the one who offered." Roman takes my beer and walks to the door. "They're here."

I walk into my room to avoid her. I do not know why she is coming to my house, I hate her. She's such a stuck-up little brat.

My door creaks and I look up from my phone to see Eliana standing there and holy shit she's hot tonight, she's always been mildly attractive but I didn't care that much about her before.

Still don't.

"Sorry thought it was the bathroom." she apologises before walking back out.

It's getting boring in here.

I walk back into the living room and ignore Clara when snatching my beer back from Roman. I lean against the counter watching the two in front of me converse.

I light a cigarette and slowly inhale. I immediately feel more relaxed.

"Oh come on. Really, inside?" Roman complains.

"Fuck off."

Eliana enters the room after a few minutes. She leans against the wall furtherest away from everyone else.

My slowly eyes train up and down her body, landing on her white shirt. I stare at her cleavage for a few moments.

Nope. No.

I shake my head at my stupidity. I'm not finding her attractive. There's absolutely no way.

"So when does it start?" We all turn our heads to Eliana.

"No clue, just show up after ten, let's leave now." Roman opens the door and holds Clara's hand. I watch as they both leave giggling about something.

Pathetic.

I look back to the blonde that's still inside my apartment. Just us two, alone. My eyes somehow land back onto her cleavage.

She scoffs at me and walks out of the apartment. I finish my beer and lock up putting the keys under my mat, I run to the elevator to catch up with Eliana.

"Leave it open," I shout. Her eyes widen at me and she quickly presses a button and the elevator door closes in my face.  Arsehole.

I guess I'm taking the stairs. I run down the stairs and surprisingly I get there before she does. I hear the elevator doors open so I look to my left.

"You're an arse, Eliana. An arse." I mutter.

"Aww, Miles, you break my heart you know." She smiles walking out.

So she copies me now?

We meet at my car and get in. Roman wanted to sit at the back with his girlfriend leaving me sitting in the front with her.

Lucky me. Note the sarcasm.

She puts on her seatbelt and I reverse out of the parking lot. The three are having a conversation while I'm quiet and focusing on the road.