9. First Meeting

Soon, all the people went down the road to the zombies, finally saw the big sign of Tesco Supermarket, and quietly found a remote place to stop, although the sound of the car engine still attracted three zombies.

"Xiaoling, you don't go out, Xiaolang, you go down with me to clean up the zombies." Li Yongjun, who stopped the car, said to the two men in the car.

"Li Ge, I can do it, don't worry." Xiao Ziling is not willing to be regarded as a weak person, which is too sorry for his reborn identity.

"Okay, you follow me, but don't act rashly." Li Yongjun knew that time was tight and he was no longer entangled in these things, but he still took care of it.

Xiaoziling got off the bus and pulled out the Tang knife and rushed straight past. He only saw a flash of figure. Before Li Yongjun reacted, he heard the knife scabbard sound.

Snapped! Snapped! Snapped! With these three sounds, the zombies fell to the ground. At this time, the eyes of the people are the zombies separated by the mind.

Li Yongjun swallowed a sip: "Xiaoling, you... great!"

Xiao Ziling looked back and smiled: "I used to practice."

Qin Lang worship shouted: "Wow, Xiaoling is so powerful, it turned out to be a martial arts master."

Xiao Ziling's face is a bit red and the hair is thicker. Qin Lang's exaggerated expression made him a little embarrassed.

Cheng Ronger directly patted Xiao Ziling's head and smiled: "Xiaoling is a master, then my sister will protected by you." The crowd laughed and the atmosphere of the entire team relaxed.

The appearance of Xiao Ziling is too deceptive. No matter what kind of expression is childish, people can't help but put down their defenses. The subconscious mind regards him as his own child. His power is only make everyone happy.

Everyone was careful to get close to Tesco. He saw a lot of people gathered at the gate of Tesco. The zombies that existed at the door were also cleaned up by the crowd. The mall saw a lot of zombies wandering inside, even seeing through the door glass. Less zombies piled up at the door and roared toward everyone.

The Tesco gate here is a self-revolving door. Because the zombies are squeezed at two places, the door can not be rotated and the zombies can't come out. However, everyone wants to break through and it is not easy to kill a fucked road. Imagine this will be a cruel killing. There may be many people staying here and becoming rations for zombies.

"Chu Yutian, how, do you want to cooperate with my teams?" There are two teams in front of the door. One of the young people with a red bangs said with arrogance.

Chu Yutian? Xiao Ziling's ears suddenly stood up, and the heart thumped and thumped. The body couldn't help but slammed, and the little face was excited and red. It's a good luck, the target person is in front of you, you must seize the opportunity! Xiao Ziling had a heavy fist and his emotions suddenly rose, his eyes filled with the words of trying to be a younger brother. He have to seize this opportunity.

"Gao Qijun, let's say, what are your requirements?" The person who answered the question was about 22 or 23 years old. A black-haired, slightly long hair was carefully trimmed and draped in the back of the head, revealing a soft and handsome look.