𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑐𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑛, 𝑚𝑒 ?

♥︎frankthecreator ship♥︎

chapter saying: focus, it helps us read, write, and even think, but can it help us love? especially when you have to focus on the one you love

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

          studio time was always tyler's favorite time. he got to sit and do what he loved most,
create music.

he invited a bunch of friends over to help him. he invited kali, steve, rakim, jasper, taco, and solange.

they all laughed at jokes and smiled at jesters. but tyler also invited someone else. someone special.

chris.
or call him frank if you would say.

frank had a huge crush on tyler. he fell so hard there was no hitting the ground because the fall was infinite.

he couldn't go a second without thinking of tyler. and seeing him in person made it worse. it was very hard to focus.

but even though frank loved hanging out with tyler, he didn't like hanging out with his friends, especially solange.

solange always threw herself at tyler, since tyler is bisexual. but tyler ignored her for a while. till he found interest in the kind girl.

they became friends, then best friends. and it's obvious that the next step would most like be boy friend and girl friend.

frank didn't want that. he wanted boyfriend and boyfriend. he wanted to cuddle up with tyler.  he wanted to watch him make music alone, he wanted to be there as something more than a friend.

but of course tyler was oblivious to the fact that frank loved him more than a friend ever should. it was alright though , cause today was the day frank was going to show tyler his love. show it so much that tyler would have to be blind too miss it.

"hey tyler !!"
solange yelled from the studio door.
"aye hey !! i didn't think you would show up not gonna lie."

they both chuckled.
"i mean i was caught in traffic so it seemed like i bailed but hey i didnt."
solange puts her hands up and shrugs her shoulders.

tyler gets up and does the same. they both hug, letting their aroma's mix into a sweet smell.

solange sits next to frank. she eyes him deeply, as he eyes her back.
"ok so i was thinking of making this song called SWEET/ I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO DANCE"

they both stopped when tyler turned around, causing tyler to give a side eye.
"it's gonna be the 10th track on the album and it's a double song. i want brent on vocals an-"