𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑚 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒

♥︎slumptacion ship♥︎
(warning- shooting and killing are in this chapter. read at your own risk)

chapter saying: you know, love is a very strong thing but,                             jealousy is stronger

jealousy is stronger.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

            stokeley and jahseh just got married. they are the happiest couple to be.

stokeley was made for jahseh and jahseh was made for stokeley.

but others beg to differ.

and these others were going to do anything to split the newly married apart, even if it put their own identity in jeopardy.

jahseh and stokeley both had careers. they were the biggest rappers on the planet. having their hit songs
"take a step back" and "what in the xxxtarnation"
to be one of the biggest songs of the generation.

they are the perfect duo, a match made in heaven.
but their friend group was the issue. it wasn't the whole friend group but in fact one person

diego.

diego was madly in love with stokeley. he saw stokeley as a beauty. his dark skin complexion shot waves through diego's body.

his raspy yet smooth voice made diego jump.
and his ever so soft touch made diego melt.

but there was an issue that was blocking diego from having his sweet sweet gift.

jahseh.

jahseh didn't like diego from the start. when stokeley and jahseh we're dating, diego would make flirtatious comments toward stokeley.

he would say such things like "no man could deserve such beauty" or "such a one of a kind man, no body can match his desire as the bar will be too high"

which would be little the thought of jahseh being stokeleys beloved, since no one could really "reach" stokeleys level. especially jahseh.

but jahseh just brushed off diego's demeanor. he found it too petty and cocky. diego would talk through his neck. but jahseh knew who was really winning.

he had the most beautiful man to be known. and he was all his. he could have stokeley all to himself.

so there was no issue, right?

well no. it was july 12. the day where worries would come true. and the fake would become real.

stokeley and jahseh were planning to go out that day. fans cooped up to the restaurant they were going to eat at.