10. Strategies

Speaking of Xiao Ziling, Li Yongjun, after consulting with several other people, decided to follow the machine behind Chu’s team.
“Xiaoling? Xiaoling?” Li Yongjun’s greeting called Xiao Ziling back from his annoyance.

“What are you thinking about, don’t you return?”

"Nothing, just some care about the team." Xiao Ziling pointed to the team of Chu Haotian.
"Oh, that is a very strong team in our community. They saved a lot of people on the first day of the last day. Everyone admired them." Li Yongjun did not care.

"Ah, Li Ge, do you know him?" Xiao Ziling was surprised. He dared to know that he was not aware of the situation.

"Of course, on the first day, when people didn't know the situation, they almost got eaten by the zombies. Fortunately, they were a few of them. Many people survived. I didn't expect it to be two days later. They became Strong, there are more people we don't know, join their teams." Li Yongjun is somewhat envious.

It must be the day when he entered the state of extremes. Xiao Ziling sighed and regretted that the opportunity to meet Chu Haotian that day was missed again.

It almost at noon, the supermarket doorway continued to come to several teams collecting materials.

At this time, Chu Yutian’s team sent people to ask each team to go to a person to discuss how to act. At this time, scattered people also spontaneously formed a team.

Soon, Li Yongjun came back. The news brought back is that each team is responsible for one direction. The team of Chu Yutian is responsible for breaking the door. After breaking the door, it is foreseeable that the zombies will come out. This time is the time for everyone and their dead hammer.

Gao Qijun sneered at the actions of the people, and refused to cooperate with him in the eyes of Chu, and he was indignant with the garbage in his eyes. He told his men not to move, ready to see Chu Yutian's jokes.

"Chen deputy team, so let Gao Qijun do not matter?" The newly joined Wu Qingyun is somewhat worried.

"Not afraid, there is Chu Ge, this kid does not dare to make it bad." Chen Jingwen did not care to answer.

"Oh!" Wu Qingyun no longer speaks, and his heart will be suspicious.

At this time, Chu Haotian, who stood up and turned his head, said to someone: "Haozhe,  you do it ."

"Chu brother, okay." Dong Haozhe touched his head and smiled and replied. He is a very strong young man. The age  about  22 or 23, his rough face always has a thick smile. For example, a neighbor's brother feels very reliable.

Dong Haozhe stopped at a distance of about 10 meters from the gate, and his right palm was facing the supermarket gate. Xiao Ziling quietly put on sunglasses and opened the eyes of the spirit. It is clear that Dong Haozhe's right hand quickly gathers a nearly transparent energy.

When reaching a certain limit, Dong Haozhe is released by the right palm of his hand, and a powerful airflow rushes straight out.

"Boom..." A loud noise, the glass of the door splashed around. The zombies that had been crowded at the door were actually bombarded by this force, and there was nothing at the door.

Soon, the zombies in the mall were attracted by this loud noise, and they all poured out at the door.

"Prepare to fight!" Chen Jingwen shouted, reminding everyone that the battle began.