Ch-24, A Little Fairy- Goddess

A new Baby is like a beginning of all things- wonder, hope and a dream of possibilities!❤️

"Don't let yourself loose so soon, Shona!" Anirudh said as he stroked her hair lovingly and patted her cheek.
Bondita slowly opened her eyes again and started to push.

"Yes, the baby is here! Just a few more moments!" Vibhavari said happily as she could finally see the baby's head.

A sudden pain hit Bondita and she screamed the loudest, one last time, accompanied with the cries of a new life! She gasped hard and lied wasted on the bed instantly.

Anirudh cried happy tears and hugged Bondita tightly as the doctor took the baby away for the clean up. Bondita had her eyes closed and she was breathing heavily. As she caught back her breaths, she looked up at Anirudh and smiled softly.

"Thankyou!" He whispered and kissed her hand lovingly. Wiping the sweat off her forehead, he kissed her there too. She just smiled softly.

Outside too, everyone was waiting impatiently. The cries of Bondita were audible to them and as soon as they heard the baby's cries, they all jumped with happiness! Kaka and Baba quickly sent Som to  bring the sweets and they all just waited to see the little angel!
_______________________________

As Anirudh patted Bondita's head softly, she slowly slept, out of tiredness. She had wanted see her baby first, but her body was too tired.

As Anirudh held her hand softly, the doctor came with their child, wrapped in a soft, light pink towel. Anirudh looked up at the doctor and instantly stood up.

"Congratulations, Mr. Roy Chowdhary! It's a girl!" The doctor said, handing the baby to him.

Anirudh carefully took his little angel in his arms, supporting her head. His eyes were full of tears, blurring his vision. He quickly blinked and the tears rolled down, clearing his vision again.

"Little Angel!" He gasped as he looked at his baby for the first time. She was sleeping peacefully after all the crying. Anirudh pressed her closer to his chest and touched his cheek on her head.

"You'll be a great father, I can see!" The doctor said and left the room along with the other nurses. Vibhavari had already ran out to give the news to everyone in the family.

"My baby!" Anirudh murmured. "You're my baby?" He cried out his words, hushing them to the newly born.

He just couldn't react to this happiness. He had planned a lot, about what all will he do, but he just couldn't!
All his thoughts blurred away as soon as he saw the little face. The little nose was red after the baby had cried, her lips were so small and pink that it made Anirudh chuckle.

Her face wasn't formed perfectly yet and her skin too was just taking it's perfect form, but his child was the epitome of beauty for him. The only girl he found more beautiful than his Bondita!

"Baba's Princess, you're gonna be!" He said to his sleeping baby with pride. All of a sudden a father in him had awakened. As he saw the face of his daughter, he had instantly decided to become a better human being!...

He slowly walked to Bondita's bed and sat on the stool. Bondita was still fast asleep. Anirudh just kept the baby on the  bed, beside Bondita. But as if the baby didn't want to leave her Baba. As Anirudh placed her softly on the bed, she opened her eyes a bit and looked at him.

Anirudh's happiness knew no bound! He picked her up and kissed her forehead lovingly. Tears rolled down his cheeks and he just hugged his baby to himself.

As Anirudh kept the baby back on the bed, Bondita slowly opened her eyes.

"Bondita! See, our baby!" He hushed excitedly and Bondita just looked down.