EXTRA CHAPTER 2

"JEON JIHYUN!!" Jimin shouted, running behind his 5 year old son, with a bottle of milk in his hand. The cute bambi eyes kid quickly ran behind his Appa, hiding from his angry Dada.

"Oh come on baby, if he doesn't wanna have milk, why are you forcing him-"

"Shut it Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin spat, glaring at Jungkook and then at Jihyun, hiding behind his Appa, looking up at Jimin with big puppy eyes. Jimin looked up at Jungkook again and pulled his collars with his one free hand, "its all because  of you! God why are you spoiling our son so much?! He needs to drink milk!"

"But milk is eww..." Jungkook and Jihyun whined at the exact same time. Jimin slapped Jungkook chest, glaring at his childish husband.

"For God's sake! Act like a father for once hyung!" Jimin scolded, "if you don't, then you'll be sleeping on the couch tonight!"

Jungkook's eyes widened and he quickly turned around and glared at the 5 year old playfully, trying his best to hold his laugh when his son did the same. They were the best father son duo, and had many tactics to trick their innocent Dada, this being one of them.

"Jeon Jihyun!" Jungkook said loudly, in a scolding voice, but Jihyun knew he was just acting. Apparently they both had to act infront of Jimin, if they don't want Jungkook to be kicked out of the room tonight. "What did I tell you about obeying your Dada huh?!" Jungkook said, with his hands on his hips.

Jihyun just tried his best to not laugh, but thankfully Tata Uncle had taught him well to act perfectly like a professionally, so that is exactly what he did.

He looked down at his feet shamefully, and mumbled," sorry appa..." in a soft voice.

"Don't apologize to me you brat!" Jungkook scolded again, still his back facing the oblivious Jimin, who thought his son was actually getting scolded by his father for once. " Apologize to Dada! And drink your milk at once!!"

"Y-Yes Appa.." Jihyun sniffed, still looking down. Well... Jungkook knew his son is acting, but Jimin didn't.

"Aish!!" Jimin said and pushed Jungkook aside, hugging his son and then glaring at Jungkook again. "What is wrong with you hyung?! He's a child! How dare you shout at my son?!" Jimin scolded him and gave him a dissapointed look.

Jungkook gasped, offended. "Excuse me?! You were the one who told me to scold him-"

"Shut up! Look how you scared my baby!" Jimin scolded again, hugging the sniffing Jihyun even tighter, who smirked at Jungkook,  and then winked at someone behind him.

Jungkook turned around and found Tae standing their, giving Jihyun his boxy smile, with a proud thumbs up.

"You bloody-"

Jimin gasped dramatically and got up, "You didn't just curse in front of my son...."

Jungkook looked back at Jimin with big terrified eyes and then at Tae, who pursed his lips to stop his smiling, and then at Jihyun, who hid his giggled behind his small hand, and then back up at Jimin.

"J-Jimin... Baby I s-swear I didn't mean t-to-"

"MOM! DAD!!" Jimin shouted, before Jungkook could give any explanations.

_________________________________________

"N-Ninety six..." Jungkook grunted, while Jihyun giggled, sitting on his Appa's back, while the former did push ups.

"N-Ninety seven..." Jungkook groaned, but the whole family was just enjoyed him bring punished. Tae was giggling, along with Jin, while Namjoon, Hobi and Suga gave Jungkook a sympathetic look. Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon and Jimin were standing in the exact same posture, hands crossed over their chest, with narrowed eyes, making sure Jungkook completes his punishment.

"Oh for God's sake. Let the poor man go!" Hobi rolled his eyes, already feeling sorry for his friend.

"No. No cursing in my house. And he dared to do that in front of Jihyunie!" Mrs. Jeon reasoned.

"Exactly!" Tae said.

"Shut up you bitc-" Before Jungkook could complete,  he could already feel all eyes on him, waiting for him to complete. So he just gulped, "b-beach! Beach Sand castle princess!!" Jungkook said through gritted teeth, glaring at Taehyung, who laughed at his brother's poor state.

"Come on kook. Just two more to go." Suga encouraged, while Namjoon and Hobi nodded.

"N-Ninety nine... H-Hundred!" Jungkook grunted while lying down on the floor, with Jihyun still on his back. "Get off me you brat!" He said and wiggled, making the kid slip with a giggle, going straight to Tae, to give him a high five. Sometimes Jungkook wonders, if Jihyun is really his own son or Taehyung's...

Jungkook got up panting and saw a water bottle put in front of him. He looked up at the person who was holding it and saw the most beautiful person in the whole damn world, giving him the prettiest smile.

"Water?" Jimin asked sweetly, his eyes disappearing in small crescents as he smiled at his husband.

Jungkook couldn't help but give back his big bunny smile, already forgetting all his tiredness and exertion due to his punishment.

"Thanks..." he said and started drinking water. Once satisfied, he gave the bottle back to Jimin, although with a pout.

"What?" Jimin giggled at his cute big baby.

"You are not going to make me sleep on the couch tonight, right?" Jungkook asked with his puppy eyes.

Jimin just laughed and took Jungkook's face gently in his both palms. "You know how I cannot sleep without you... " he said, looking into Jungkook's eyes. These eyes hold Jimin's whole world. For him, there's nothing else more beautiful than Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook smiled at his husband, himself lost in the vast ocean of Jimin's orbs.

"I love you...." Jungkook whispered, breathing the words so naturally, yet so sincerely.

"I love you too..." Jimin whispered back,  with the same emotions, with a beautiful blush coating his cheeks.

"AND I LOVE YOU TWO TOO!!" Jihyun shouted happily, hugging his fathers together, making all of them laugh and coo at the cute child.

Jimin and Jungkook smiled at each other, with a warm feeling in their heart, and a content emotion in their eyes. Live is beautiful, so so beautiful.

________________________________________

Feedback??

SARANG-FUCKING-HAE!!