12. Join Chu Haotian Team

At this time, Xiao Ziling did not find that his fierce battle with the zombies caught the attention of others, especially the Chu Yutian, who he was obsessed to be his younger brother.

He had just discovered the zombies in the state of the eye, and there were actually a few purple dots on his body. In particular, the throat of the Tang knife is stuck, and the purple dot is the clearest and brightest. This does not exist under the original spirit.

Does the purple dot represent the weakness of this zombie? There are three places on the forehead, throat and lumbar vertebrae. Xiao Ziling decided to try to attack this purple dot. If it is as effective as he thinks, it can be determined that one function of the right eye is to analyze and analyze the weakness of the object.

The attack must have weapons, and the only weapon of Xiao Ziling is stuck in the throat of the zombies. Now I have to find a way to get it back. Xiao Ziling once again flashed the zombie attack sideways. The left hand took advantage of the zombie back and turned directly into the air. His right hand in the midair stood firmly in the handle of the Tang knife.

When it was said that it was too late, Xiao Ziling’s waist was forced to turn around, and his legs slammed into the abdomen of the zombies.

"Hey!" The zombie was kicked and slammed on the ground, and the whole body rolled over a few laps and bounced a few times before stopping.

Through the rebounding force of his legs, Xiao Ziling turned over and landed, but he could not resist this force. He can't standing still, he jumped back a few steps and was able to stabilize himself. And the right hand holds his weapon - Tang knife, the weapon regains success!

Chu Yutian nodded a little, and the original cold eyes had a slight approval. It seems that the strain in the battle of Xiao Ziling was recognized by Chu Haotian.

Xiao Ziling, who got the weapon, stabilized his figure and did not hesitate. He rushed directly to the zombie who was getting up, his right hand straightened, and the Tang knife in his hand was pointed at the forehead of the zombie.

"Hey!" The tip of the knife hit the forehead of the zombie hard. The two figures flew out in an instant, each fell to the ground and slipped a few meters.

Seeing this, Chu Yutian’s brow wrinkled, his eyes were cold, and he felt a little disappointed. In fact, at this time, it is necessary to continue to cut the throat of the zombies. According to the power of Xiao Ziling, up to three attacks, this zombie can be solved, and this incident of Xiao Ziling is undoubtedly wasted.

If Xiao Ziling knew that his ability to verify the right eye, the experimental attack behavior disappointed Chu Yutian, and let Chu Yutian miscalculate that his fighting IQ is not high.

He has not been able to reverse this image for a long time. Let him always have no way to get the words of his younger brother's throne, he will certainly regret it, but he does not know, so the wrong thing is still happening.

When Xiao Ziling saw the spirit eye, after the zombie’s forehead was attacked, the purple dot became bigger and clearer and more shiny. It was very close to the throat, and it seemed to have the function of detecting weaknesses.

The two sides stood up in unison, and the mutant zombies were completely irritated by the attack of Xiao Ziling. Their eyes turned red and they screamed and rushed over.