chapter 71

The western palace was in panic Le Huan was on the bed huffing.

'Calm down Le Huan calm calm breathe'

Le Huan was on the bed sweating as the servants move around.

"Hot water and a cloth quit panicking !" The midwife orders

Le Huan held the bedsheets.

"Your majesty! your majesty!"

"What" the emperor said lazily

His been stacked with work the past week and barely slept so Ofcourse his miserable and when people called for him it's work related he barely had energy to keep an upright attitude.

"The 6th concubine is in the labor"

The news hadn't even settled well before the emperor sprint from the desk and out the room.

"Your majesty your shoes!" The eunuch exclaimed

The emperor was running.

"Put on your shoes your majesty it's undignified" the eunuch exclaimed

The empress was resting

"Your imperial majesty empress dowger"

"I hope you have a valid reason to disturb my sleep" the empress dowger said

"Yes the imperial concubine Na Juan in going into labor"

The empress immediately dragged on her clothes then leave with the servants following behind.

"*huff*huff* I can't I can't" Le Huan cried

"My lady you must" Suyin begged

"I can't it's too painful I want to die let me die" Le Huan said

"This is bad" the midwife said

The emperor entered the building that seems to filled with bodies but immediately ignored it and went to the side  room with the servants and midwives acting strange.

"What is it?" The emperor frowns

"The lady refuses to push"

"It hurts I can't I can't no it's too painful" Le Huan shakes

The emperor was sad he didn't like seeing but if he doesn't push he could die the emperor walked up and gently held a small lock of his hair.

"My concubine you need to push or you won't make it please you can do this" he in the most honest and sincerest way he could.

"Kuso otoko chijo o damare!"

The servants and everyone else looked equally puzzled the emperor was confused but he knew this person just curse him it's instincts even in this situation this person never let his pride down.

"Really" the emperor looked at him

Le Huan looked at him as if to say what are you-.

"You have enough nerves in your body to insult me everytime we meet but when you feel pain you back down" the emperor taunted him

This annoyed Le Huan he grabbed the emperor by the collar.

"You think it's easy to dammit"

"Ofcourse it's not but you talk so big it yet your such a wimp my isn't it shameful the almighty Na Juan failing to give birth because he is in pain" the emperor taunted him.

Le Huan was furious no way his gonna make this son of a bitch get the last laugh he took a cloth and put it in his mouth then gripped tightly on to the emperor's hand.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Le Huan pushed as hard as he could then gripped into the emperor's hand which was extremely painful but the emperor didn't loosen or let go bare it because it was little compared to what Na Juan was feeling.

"Yes yes I can see its head" the midwife said

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Le Huan felt like he was going to die this pain was abnormal he could barely think his only thought was getting this baby out of him.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

"Waaah Waaah"

"Yes congratulations your imperial majesty imperial concubine it's a baby boy" the midwife said handing the baby to the emperor.

"Argh"

"There's another one"

'Seriously who hated me so much?!'

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

A the emperor was caught between holding the baby in one arm and Le Huan gripping on to the other.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Le Huan felt he could pass out respect to all mothers out there this was no normal task he wanted to die death seems better that having you know what ripped apart by small undeveloped humans.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

"Waaah Waaah Waaah"

"My my it's a baby girl twins"

The emperor smiled he was about to collect the newborn princess when Le Huan clinched his hand.

"M-more?!" The emperor exclaimed

'I hate this man'