𝟷𝟽. ['ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ'] ⛈️

>cliche chapter

'Tis a new day, and you're feeling much more alive. Your energy has been restored, and you can now freely do whatever you please. Running through a field of dandelions, drink wine, wipe out some hilichurl camps, bully Timmie, you name it.

But today, you'd much rather sit in the kitchen consuming whatever was edible.

"You're quite the glutton today" Diluc comments and enters the kitchen. This morning he wore a black blouse shirt with his freshly washed pants. With that shirt, you could clearly see the muscles he's gained through training, as well as his long veiny fingers. His hair was still unkept and his eyes were still drowsy from not being fully awake yet. This sight of him made you choke on your food.

"AHEM sorry, I'm just so hungry" You mumble between chews.

"Huh, I couldn't tell" He replied with sarcasm. The man then took away all of the food you've scavenged in every cabinet earlier this morning.

"Wait I'm not done!" You whined.

Diluc frowns at you and said "When Yami Sukehiro said surpass your limits, he didn't mean in a unhealthy way"

"Who's Yami?" You raised a brow suspiciously.

Diluc paused for a moment and tried to recall what he just said. "I also don't know" The man looked confused, as if he never intended to say that.

moving along-

What you had planned today may be exciting for you, hence the amount of energy you finally have. Even though Diluc has stayed in your manor for a week, you wanted to give him a proper tour. The man stayed respectful and did not venture the entire estate by himself as his only priority was to assist you in your current state.

After the little time skip, you both now walked through a hallway that led to the ballroom. He was of course already familiar with it, but you took him there nonetheless.

The ballroom was now super echoey and spacious, due to no guests at the present. Still, it was refreshing to witness a ballroom in the morning, with no sight of people walking around in a gown.

The ballroom wasn't big as the castles you see in movies, it was simply the size of an actual dance room but 2x higher ceiling and elegant interiors.

"It's more magnificent now that I can see it more clearly" The redhead lifts his head to explore the wonders of this room with his eyes only. The ray of sunlight casting through the clear windows benefited the scenery to its glorious portrait.

"Dancing here with no one else to witness you is much more magical rather than actually doing it in a ball" You stated, walking about the empty room.

"Can you dance better than what you show to the people?" He looks at you.

"I wouldn't say I'm a dancer, rather, I do what I am taught"

"Then teach yourself something new" Diluc stretches his arms to you, in which you simply tilt your head from confusion. "What are you suggesting?"

"I asked you for a dance to which you still owe me"

Right, now that he mentioned it, you never really get to enjoy the last ball. You simply tried to avoid any interactions with anyone, especially Raphael.

As you stare at the man in front of you, the music suddenly turned on. You faced the source and saw the head butler, Silvain, turning on the retro gramophone.

"Silvain-"

He bows and left the room. You decided not to question it. Now you turn your head back to Diluc.