Chapter 20

Blake's pov

I wake up still clothed in my outfit from last night, I get up and walk over to the bathroom,my phone starts to ring.

"Darlin,how are you and the baby" Cole says straight away
"We are good,how are you"
"I'm good,but I want you to come over" he says
"Alright" I say "I'm going to the shop first"
"Alright,love you" he ends the phone and I go straight to the bathroom to start getting ready.

About 20 minutes later I'm all dressed and ready to go,I walk down stairs and see my dad and Xavier speaking "I'm going,see you later" I say walking to the front door "Alright princess" I walk out the door and into the car.

I have a jam out session to arctic monkeys and one direction on the way there.

I jump out my car and my phone pings 'can you please get me some milk' Cole texts,I put my phone back into my pocket and add milk onto my mental checklist.

I pick up everything I need and I start walking to where the milk is but I end up bumping into somebody "omg I'm sorry" I say, I look up to see who it was and this guy looks a lot like Cole, he smiles at me "it's alright" he says looking me up and down so I quickly move to the side and grab the milk.

I queue up in the line when I feel a presents behind me "do you live around here" he questions "Erm what's that got to do with you" god I fucking hate men!

"Oh no sorry" he laughs "I'm just here to give a little visit to my son,I've not seen him in a while" he says with a sinister smirk on his face, I have a bad feeling in my stomach, I can't lie he does look like Cole same height and everything except from the eyes.

"Well if you haven't seen him in a while he mights not want to see you" I say straight forward and he laughs "oh sweetheart it doesn't matter if he wants to see me,I've made a lot of mistakes with him,with my daughters as well and I'm coming here to fix them"

I roll my eyes and just pay for my things "whatever old man" I just grab my stuff and walk out to my car.

I start driving to Cole's, he may not know the guy but I gave a feeling it's his 'father' so I'm going to tell him just in case.

I arrive quickly and I go straight into Cole's house "Cole" I shout "in here" I walk into the kitchen where he is stood, "know this may sound random but do you look like your birth father" I question putting the bag of things on the counter "Erm Yeah sadly but we have different eyes" he says, shit.

"He's here" I say "what" he replied back "Well I went into the shop and bumped into this man he looked like you but had different eyes and they look like Harper's but he asked me if I lived around here I said it's non of his business" he nods his head

"He apologised and said he was here to visit his son and he talked about his son,then he said I've made lots of mistakes and I'm here to make up for them with my daughters as well" I see the see the colour drain from Cole's face.

"Shit" he says I pull him into a hug, "it's alright,you can come to my dads if you want along with the girls" I say into his ear "no,he won't give up" he pulls back from the hug.

"Maybe I can get my dad to scare him away" I say "no,he's a mad man it will scare him for a few months then he will come back and be even more angrier" he says "I'm going to kill him" Cole says sounding dead serious "now Cole let's not do that" I say

"Then What Blake! I will not let him hurt the girls or you and the baby because I know he will" he says sounding angry "what about my family Cole why can't they do it,I don't want you living with that kind of guilt forever" I say truthfully.

I've killed somebody and yes I can push it to the back of my mind but it still lingers,I don't feel bad he was a dirty child abuser but it's still on my Conscience.

"What and owe them for the rest of my life absolutely not,and guilty is the last feeling I would feel" he shouted, I could tell he wasn't angry at me just angry at the situation.

"Ok for one don't shout at me I understand your stressed but there is no need to shout,two you and I both know you wouldn't owe them anything" I spoke back wrapping my arms around his torso,he places a kisses on top of my head.

"I'm sorry and I know but I'm not asking anything of your family" he says, "what's all the shouting about" Ellie says walking into the room with harper next to her "my fault sorry, we are going to Blake's in 30 minutes so do what you need and then we are going ok" he says to them walking over to and kissing both of their foreheads.

"Your parents still Alright with us coming" he questions me, "Yep" we walk over to the front room and I sit down in his lap then rest my head on his shoulder "how's the baby" he asks "they are good"

"What gender would you like" I ask "I mean a boy would be nice but as long as our child is healthy I will be happy" he say "also there is something else I want to bring up" he nods his head "go on" he says

"The living situation,obviously moving in and that would normally wait but this time it can't" he nods his head and I proceed "my house is going to be ready in 3 or so weeks and I would like you and the girls to move in, it will be bigger and have a room for the baby" i say.

"Blake,darlin I do not have enough money to pay for the 'house' because it's not just going to be a house is it" he says looking frustrated that he can't do that "what are you going on about it will already be payed of it's just mine and it will be ours" I say kissing his lips.

"At the end of the day we are having a baby and we need to move in with Each other and I see no reason why the house that is being built which is only 6 minutes away won't be perfect"

"I will have to speak with the girls but yeah I'm fine with that" I smile and kiss him again,this time more passionately,he pulls me so I am straddled on his lap and his arms go to my waist and the other on my arse.

We hear somebody clear their throat from behind "sorry to interrupt but we need to go" Ellie says.

"Right,let's go then" Cole says.