Chapter 19: Plane Rides

Athena's pov

Today we all leave for The Bahamas and I can't be even more excited. Yesterday I took Santo out to the mall to get clothes and it was eventful. He barely wanted to take clothes and it made me feel bad of course I made him take more. I can't have him without clothes even if it's just for vacation. I'll buy him more when we come back. He can have all he wants as long as he never feels scared to ask.

When he asked if he was coming with us it made my heart break. I wish his childhood was different than he had at all. I'll do everything that I can to make sure the rest of his life he has what he wants. "Bambina, Santo, Leo let's go get the cars here" Lucky shouts from outside and I grab my suitcase and roll it out.

One of the guards loads the car as we all get in, waiting for the long ride ahead of us. "Enzo, Bianca, Adriano, Mia and the baby are waiting for us in a car on the runway. The other plane left before they went" Leo says not taking his eyes off his phone.

"The plane should fucking ready they don't need to be in a car waiting" Lucky say before pulling out his phone Im guessing to argue with people from the airport. I look at Santos and he shrugs going back to his phone. I don't know about them but it's a long ass flight and im fucking tired.

"Bambina don't sleep now sleep on the plane" He kisses my forehead as I lean into his chest. He smells good but I'm so tired. I just need my sleep. I can tell you I'll probably sleep more than half of the flight.

We pull into the runway seeing the plane already set to go. Stopping the cars the guards take our bags out loading it in. Going inside it's so pretty but the bed is even prettier where I can sleep properly. Garbiele is already sleeping in Adriano's arms as Mia sits across from him. Enzo is already knocked out on the couch as Bianca sits next to Mia.

"Good Morning I'll be your flight attendant for this flight. It'll be a ten and a half hour flight, ready to take off whenever you're ready." The flight attendant says going back to the cockpit. I sit next to Lucky while Leo sits next to Santos making sure he's fine.

As the plane starts to take off Santo shuts his eyes taking deep breaths. "Santo it's alright open your eyes just a few more minutes and we're almost done going up" I tell him, grabbing his hand as he starts to slow his breath down. "That's it deep breaths"  I reassure him as he calms down

The plane reaches its altitude and everyone is allowed to move around. I grab a bottle of water as everyone shifts in their seats. I take Gabriele from Mia letting her rest her arms. Since the day she moved her shit from her room to Adrianos when they made it official she hasn't let him go.

Gabriele loves it though the other day he looked at her and said 'Mama' I don't think I've seen someone cry as much as she did. "Thank you, I'd like my child back now" she takes him from me sitting back down playing with him .

I go to sit in my seat when Lucky grabs me by my waist sitting me on his lap. I rest my head on his chest before I feel my eyes start to close.

Lucky's pov

Athena fell asleep on my lap not even five minutes after I moved her there. "She'll be out for a good three hours. She doesn't sleep long on planes and if she does she takes a pill or something" Leo says as she softly snores resting her head on my shoulder.

"As long as she feels comfortable I don't care how long she sleep" I moved her hair out of her face putting it on her opposite shoulder. She stirs a bit putting her legs on the chair next me laying her hands on my chest. "I'm glad we got out of Italy for a while. It's good to take a fucking break" Enzo says eating a bucket of popcorn.

When the fuck did he make popcorn?  I'll get food later. I'm not that hungry, we'll at least not be hungry for food. "So when's Santos going to be a big brother?" Enzo munches on the food looking at me.