-Chapter 14-

TW-Mentioned hurt
————————————————————————
In a place surrounded by white,No other colour in sight,Stood a young man.His hair fluffy and blonde,His eyes shone like diamonds.To his side a tall woman who stands with a sad smile on her face.

"Is this The after life?"
"No honey,This is the in-between.In this world no one is dead,no one is alive."
"Oh...So How did I get here then? I'm pretty sure he killed me..."
"Oh sweetheart,Your not dead.The compass was broken,That's what sent you here."
"The obbut ruoy compass? But how? Pa gave it to me and obbut-How did it get magical properties?"
"I made them for you my angel,You are my so-Grandson and I will go to many limits to keep you,and the people you love,safe."
"But what about pa? He's all alone.Grandpa was badly hurt but that evil man! He even made him leave us!"
"It's okay my little star,One of my friends is going to fix this all and you will go through life happily,No maerd ,No hurt ,'pa' will never be alone again and you will see Tubbo again."
"Is captain okay?"
"Puffy is doing okay,Still helping your father and Tubbo"
"I hope she's okay...I miss papa..."
"I know sweetheart...But it's okay! Because this will all be over soon and all forgotten."
"If this will be forgotten can you thank atsird for me? She helped so much-And DX?
"Of cause I can my star."
"Question! Why is it all white?"
"White is pure,Cleanliness,Plain.This place is nothing but everything at the same time.Evil and Good,Happy and Sad,Nothing and Everything,Cold and Warm.I could go on for years and still not get everything this place could be."
"I didn't understand anything you said-But okay!"
"Oh my stars."
The Tall woman contrasted the place around her,She was covered in black fabrics that stuck out around all the white.The young man also stuck out wearing reds and blues,Both the young man and tall woman proudly displaying large wings.Feathers with Colours of black,purple,Red and gold scattered the floors.
"Will I ever see my family again?"
"I hope so my prince.Karl has got this."
"Karl? I know him! He's married to Big Q and Snapmap! He's gonna fix this? How?"
"I don't know Tommy...But he will."
"I trust you."

Tommy didn't have his family,But he had to Trust the lady who claims to be his grandmother,to help him get them back.

————————————————————————
I felt you guys needed a chapter just to explain a bit about the little end parts-
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll catch you in the next one!
Byeeee!