6. R for Rich

I opened the door to my home. It was currently 6:49pm and I just knocked off from work. Surprisingly Mr Russo wasn't at work today and turns out I wasn't the only one that was told to come work on a Saturday today.
I was thankful that Samantha was off today and I asked her to babysit Marshall here at home.

The house was quite but the TV was still playing. I could hear the entry song of Bubble Guppies. I went into the living room and saw that Samantha wasn't there.
So was her stuff. The first thing that came into my mind was Marshall. I immediately rushed up the stairs and once I was in the hallway, I saw Dimitri.

He was closing Marshall's bedroom door gently and to make things even worse, he was smiling?!
Dimitri looked up and saw my panicked state. His smile was wiped off his face and he started making his way towards me. I quickly rushed passed him and opened Marshall's door.

I looked inside and there he was. Marshall was laying peacefully on his bed sleeping. At least he was safe but what did Dimitri do to him.
I closed the door and looked back at the hallway. Dimitri was already making his way down the stairs. I caught up behind him and started asking questions.
"Where's Samantha? What did you do to Marshall and what are you doing here?" I asked like a mad person.

"Don't be worried. Samantha left an hour ago. I told her to. I needed some time with my son since it's obvious you won't give it to me yourself," said Dimitri.
I looked down guiltily.

"And since I would like more time with I'm son, I'm sending a driver over tomorrow to pick you and Marshall up so we can go spend lunch together and catch up," said Dimitri.
"There's nothing for us to catch up on Dimitri. There was nothing between us and there never will be. Now please leave my house and don't come back," I said as I looked at him.

I tried to contain the fear that was burning inside of me but I had to be strong. For Marshall. Dimitri turned around and looked at me.
He slowly smirked before making his way towards me. "You really impress me princess. But I think you should stay in your lane,"

Dimitri then took out a pocket knife from his pocket and opened it. "Before things get really...dirty,"
I slowly looked at the knife as it slowly poked my neck and made it's way back into the pocket it came from.

Dimitri walked to the front door. He was about to open the handle when he stopped and said, "I'll see you tomorrow at 12 princess,"

---

It was Sunday morning and it was currently 5 minutes to 12pm. I was done getting Marshall ready and the doorbell rang.
Marshall and I went to the front door and I opened it. There standing was an man who looked to be in his late 30s in a suit. "Miss Brown?" asked the man. I slowly nodded my head.

I felt Marshall tug onto my leg as he hid behind me. "Sorry, a minute with my son, please," I said. The man nodded his head and walked off. I watched him as he walked to a black Rolls Royce. Man, how rich was this guy.

I looked down at Marshall and went down to his height. "Okay buddy, this is it okay. We're just going to go eat lunch with one of Momma's friends and then we'll come back and watch Bluey," I said.
Marshall nodded his head. "And don't forget your manners okay," I said with a smile. Marshall nodded his head once more and smiled.

I held his hand and we walked to the Rolls Royce.

---

As I stepped out the car, I stared at the exterior of the restaurant which I was about to eat my lunch at.
Not only did it look like a 6 star restaurant but also did it make me feel out of place. Luckily I dressed as if I was meant to be to here and so did Marshall. I had managed to get all his curly hair into a little cute ponytail.

He got out the car and held my hand.
I stood there not knowing where to go and I felt a tap on my arm.
I turned around and saw a young man. He had brown eyes and brown hair and he greeted me with a smile.
"Miss Brown?" he asked. I nodded my head. Then man then looked down and saw Marshall.

Marshall looked up at the man and held my hand tightly. "Hi," he squeaked. I smiled knowing that he had finally spoke to somebody new.
"Hello. Now, may you please follow me," said the man as he turned around and started walking into the restaurant.

Marshall and I followed behind him. As we were walking I was met with an expensive exterior, lots of Gucci and Louis Vuitton and lots of happy couples or families. God why did I have to come here.

I looked around until my eyes met his.

"Glad that you could make it,"