Missing Red Hood

Here's what happened before Red hood was found in Marinette's mansion.

At Wayne Manor

After deciding to ask help from the Guardian, everyone including Dr. Fate and Zatanna started reading books about guardian of miraculous and started researching about ladybug.

Just as they had started researching and reading, nearly 15 minutes later, the doors barged open. Alfred entered with a letter in his hand and politely gave it to Bruce while saying, "I know how to contact the guardian of the miraculous. I was the previous owner of one of the miraculous. It just states the spell to contact them. They will just receive a kind of message stating who has contacted them and from where they have contacted them."

All after hearing this were stunned, but before they could say anything Alfred had again disappeared.

Before they could start the spell, Bat signal was spotted. They decided to discuss robin situation later and first visit the bat signal.

The bat signal was switched on by Commissioner James Gordon who informed the team that Enchantress was wreaking havoc in the city. They all went to the place where Enchantress was last seen in the city. Reaching there they were ready to fight but were slow compared to Enchantress. During the fight, she pushed Red hood away with her magic who was about to fire gun shots at her. Others couldn't notice as they were busy fighting too with enchantress and her goons. After a long fight when enchantress escaped away, they decided to head back when suddenly Nightwing noticed Red hood was missing. They searched around for him for an hour then decided to track him down using his tracker chip from the Batcave. They tried to search for him but found out that the chip had been broken and could not find his location.

They decided to search what happened to him using the videos of the fight. They found out that he had been thrown away and they went in search in that direction.

Meanwhile at Marinette's (it's 6 am)

Marinette was just about to leave after helping the wounds of Red hood, when he began to move. He suddenly woke up with a jolt realizing that this place wasn't his home at all. He also realized he still had his helmet on, when his gaze fell on Marinette. He realized she had bandaged him.

He spoke, "Hello,.. Um who are you and where am I?"

"Im Marinette, Hi Red hood.. I saw you crashed more like had been thrown at my room's window while I was working. I just couldn't let you be there so I cleaned up your wounds and bandaged them. You are in my home in the guest room. And Don't worry I didn't remove your helmet. I don't know if you have got hurt in your face, If you have you can use the washroom here. I have kept the first Aid kit inside."

"Cool. Thank you for helping me Marinette." He said sincerely.

"It was alright but can you tell me who is going to repair that window and remove all the glass that had fallen when you crashed? " She said with a little bit of sassiness in her tone.

"Don't worry, I will have some people come in to repair and clean it. It's the least I can do for what you did to help me." Jason replied after chuckling for a bit.

"I was joking. I don't need your help. My butler cum friend has already cleaned it up and has contacted the glass company to replace the window."

This time Jason laughed and said, "You may have done that but I will pay."

"I already paid."

"I will give you back that money. I will pay for it."

"No need"

"90 percent I will pay"

"10 percent you shall pay"

"70"

"30"

"50-50"

"Deal"

"Deal"

They both started to stare at each other then began laughing.

Right at that moment the bell rang.