~ 𝘮𝘦 & 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ~

Friday

22/10/2021

11:15 pm

Until the night you came back, days and nights went by without any interaction between us. i contemplated , do you even think about me like i think about you? every time i try to forget about you something new pops up reminding me of you, every single thing somehow reminds me of you.

is it a sign? that you love me? or to forget you? how can i ever figure it out.

do you want to talk to me as bad as i want to talk to you? i could never even think about going up to you and talking to you first because i fear you might see me as annoying. i stay up nights wondering about what we could've been. only if things didn't go the way they did, only if i was a little less of an asshole. My stomach gets knotted up thinking about you, about how beautiful you are. How i have fallen into depths i could never imagine exist.

I know nothing about you, you know everything about me. then why, oh why, do i feel this way? for a person who could be the evilest soul in the world and i would never know, for the first time in my life i actually feel like i've met a person who understands me, who understands my pain, who is just like me. it's difficult to find such people in this generation.

oh, the mystery of how you stole my heart, i will never be able to solve considering i barely know you. is it bad i've fallen for you? of course it is, but i never want it to be over.

i hope you're reading this and thinking it's about you. yes, you.

if we're not destined for each other in this lifetime, i hope we meet in another. i will be waiting for you.
NOW~
FOREVER~

~sus.