chapter 72

If someone should ask Le Huan what is your greatest wish right now his answer would.

'I'm gonna fucking tear this guy apart I'm gonna cut of his sperm sack cook it into stew and feed it to him'

The emperor didn't like the hateful look in his eyes Le Huan took out the cloth from his mouth it was just not doing it for him took the emperor's and put it in his the emperor wide open his eyes he wanted to move but his conscience wouldn't let him plus the young prince was in his other hand.

The servants looked at the emperor and he nods hesitantly but surely Le Huan holds on to the emperor's hem then.

*crunches*

Blood began to run from the emperor's palm as Le Huan bit into his flesh as if he was ready to commit cannibalism.

"Hmmm" the emperor groaned

"Rmmmmmmmmmm"

With several pushed finally the third baby was born.

The midwife looked at the baby and saw a pretty flower birth mark on his belly then smiled and went to Le Huan.

"Congratulations you have a beautiful gent"

Le Huan was weak he couldn't even raised his arms but the midwife gently put him in Le Huan's arms he looked at the small creature and smiled gently.

"Your so tiny but your painful as fuck" Le Huan said

The emperor chuckled he wasn't aware their was a foul mouthed side to Na Juan.

"So can I name him?" He asked gently

Le Huan nod.

"Thank you for being alive Xian" the emperor said kissing the forehead of the newborn.

"Could this old lady has the honor of naming young princess" the empress dowger smiled.

Huan nods the empress dowger took the baby girl away from the servant and smile happily the baby girl seemed to be wearing an funny expression.

"Oh my little Shuang your grandmother is here" the empress laughed

Le Huan looked down at the baby who was looking at him as if he was peering into his soul.

"I'll pluck in the eyes if you keep staring at me" Le Huan said

The baby immediately closed his eyes it caught Le Huan off guard.

"Yongrui I hope you live up to the name"

The emperor smiled at Le Huan as he leaned back.

"Take him I tired"

Le Huan breathe a maid took the baby as Le Huan drifted off into slumber.

"No one disturb him clean this place up and report to me what happened"

The emperor said getting up he looked at each of his children and smiled.

"My aren't they beautiful" he laughed

The next day Le Huan got up still feeling pain down his lower half the first thing he does is look around for the 3 litters.

But what he saw was an emperor sleeping next to him Le Huan felt the urge to choke him in his sleep.

One was enough hell but 3?! Was he trying to kill him what is he a cat Le Huan hates cats.

"Wake up before I kill you" Le Huan whispered

The emperor who wasn't really sleeping opened his eyes and looked a Le Huan.

"Where are my babies?" Le Huan said

The emperor smiled then get up and walked over to the 3 cribs.

"There here with us" he said

Le Huan quickly got up ready to run but almost stumbled down the emperor however caught him before that could happen.

"Slowly your still recovering you must be careful" the emperor said gently

Le Huan stretch his hand for the cribs.

"My babies"

The emperor gently lifted him up in his arms and carried him over.

"Hmp 3 healthy babies" the emperor said smiling.