Chapter 15/I trust you

So
It's been a while and now in five minutes we are about to know who is going to be a part of the goblet of fire.

'God this is making me more anxious then it should make me' I said                                                            'I know' Harry said

I remember the day the day they were putting their names in the goblet of fire. Fred and George thought that they could put their names in and beat the circle like idiots. They thought they could outsmart Dumbledore. Even though Harry and I couldn't participate we didn't want to anyways, it was too dangerous for our liking. Cedric put his name in. I saw everyone supporting him. I supported him but on the inside I was silently screaming. I don't trust this game or whatever you want to call it, tournament. If anything happens to him I'll never forgive myself ever. I love Cedric, and if I lose him I will make whoever or whatever that has done it be destroyed.

I can't lose everything. My friends and family are my home. Cedric is a part of that and losing him is a part of losing my home or losing my home. 

Also Cedric and I are together now.
It was unexpected for us cause we're so oblivious but not for everyone else.
As I recall Ginny said 'About time we all like him much better. You guys are both better too. We were wondering how long both of you were going to last without breaking. This is the best news in a while'.
Oh and Teddy was finally born. Teddy as in Teddy Lupin.
Yes Nymphadora finally had him, we all thought it would be a her but no it was Teddy and we couldn't have been more happy.

'God this is making me anxious' Hermione whispered in my ear.

'Is it bad that I kind of don't want him to be selected' I whispered back. 

'Who, Cedric? I mean it is but at the same time it isn't oh shush he's going to speak.' Hermione whispered back.

Dumbledore was speaking but I wasn't really paying attention until he said who got selected. 'Viktor Krum from the Durmstrang Institute'. Oh the guy everyone is obsessed with including Ron having a major crush on him. 'Fleur Delacour from the Beauxbatons Academy' oh she's really pretty. Oh god now it's who got selected from Hogwarts. 'CEDRIC DIGGORY!' he said. No, no, no. But I still clapped. 

'Hold on wait there's more. Harry and Lana Potter. HARRY AND LANA POTTER.' 

WHAT. Harry and I stared at each other with wide eyes. What the- 

'GO' Hermione yelled at us as she pushed us forward. I was scared, why is it always us. Dumbledore dragged us to one of the rooms.

I saw Cedric, Viktor, and Fleur in the corner they kind of looked concerned. My heart was about to leap out of it's chest. Mcgonagall, Mad eye moody, Snape, Barty Crouch, Madame Maxime, and Professor. Karkaroff all came in. Dumbledore asked us multiple times if we put our name in or if we told someone to for us. They all talked about it among themselves. Mcgonagall didn't want us to be one of the champions so didn't some of the others. 

I hugged Harry and whispered 'I didn't put our name in, I swear I would never. I mean I didn't even want Cedric too. Our lives are already too dangerous and were before too.' I felt a tear slide down my cheek. He hugged me tighter and whispered back 'I know you didn't. I agree. I didn't either, I mean logic says that we didn't what more do they need. Every year there's something with us. I mean first year there was well everything with the stone and second year the diary third year well Sirius and Peter. I don't want us to be champions, I hope they decide against it.'.

As if he felt the tear he wiped it off. 'No ones going to believe us though.' I said. 'Our friends will, the people that truly know us will. Don't cry or you'll make me cry. It'll be okay, you'll be okay, Cedric will be okay, I'll be okay, we'll will be okay. Don't worry to much.' he said. 

'Okay'. Barty Crouch said there's nothing anyone can do. They have to make an acceptation. We're now the champions of the triwizard tournament. 

Here we are walking back to our common rooms. I don't even want to face anybody. 'Wait.' Cedric yelled catching up to us. I straight away pulled him in for a hug and started ranting. 'I swear to god it wasn't us Cedric. You have to believe us. I hate this. How is this even possible? If I didn't want you to participate because it's dangerous why would I want us too. Think about it. No one's going to believe us and everyone is going to hate us. Don't we already have enough danger on our backs.'. 

'Calm down Lana. You're going to make me faint. I'm positive Cedric believes us. You do, don't you Cedric?' Harry asked.

'I do. Don't worry calm down. Nothings going to happen to any of us. To those that don't believe let them hate it's only because they have nothing better to do and they're clearly jealous. We'll help each other out to no doubt.' Cedric said

We walked some more.

'Cheer up guys you can't be gloomy the whole time. Just stay positive and hope nothing is going to happen, because nothing will. I love you guys remember that also remember that I believe you and I'll make sure all of Hufflepuff does too. Although I can't control what Ravenclaw and Slytherin and the rest of Gryffindor think, but it'll be fine.' Cedric said. 

All night I didn't sleep I kept tossing and turning. I can't stop thinking about the paper that had Harry's and mine name on it. There's so much going through my mind.

Harry. Cedric. The tournament. Lupin and Tonks. Teddy. Sirius. Me.

And with that I drifted off to sleep.

Have a good day! Hope you liked it!

:)

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow.