9

Durk's Pov 

"Your my inspiration" dayvon says and i smile. The words have been stuck in my head since that day and i feel like a jerk for not talking to him. It's been three weeks and still no call or anything and when we hang out with our friends we avoid each other. I feel bad for looking through his notebook i had no right to do that. 

"I say you go talk to  him" Herbo says and i groan falling back on my bed. "I want to talk to him i really really do but what if he doesn't want to. I mean i did look through his things but the drawing was so well detailed he captured how i felt in those exact moments and even with the short time we have known i each other i feel like he gets me" i say. 

"i started calling him twin because we had so much i common and it feels as if i have known him my whole life" i say smiling a little. "If you feel this deep of a connection i say go get him" Herbo says making my eyes widen. "You know we just friends right?" i ask and he smirks. "Sure" Herbo says rolling his eyes making me frown. 

~The next day~ 

I stood on his porch wondering if i should knock or not. I decided it was time to stop beating around the bush and talk to him but now i'm starting to regret that decision. I push my fear aside and knock at the door and wait for him to open the door. He opened it and stared at me with an unreadable expression. "May i come in?" I ask and he moves out the way letting me in. 

"Look i'm so sorry for looking through your things and i should have talked to you about it instead of being distant. Your one of the few people i feel like really understand me and i just had to go and mess it up. But honestly i liked the pictures and could tell you put a lot of time and emotion in it" i say and he smiles a little. 

"Durk it's ok when i told you you were my inspiration i meant it and you would have had to see the pictures sooner or later" Von says making me smile. I sat beside him on his couch and he looked at me with a expression i hadn't seen anyone ever wear before. "What's on your mind?" i ask and he smiles. "My next drawing" Von says making me look down. "I'll have everything in the picture like the glimmer in your eye" Von says. 

"I'd also capture the way the light coming through the window hits your eyes at just the right angle, the cute little smile on your face and the blush on your face" Von says making me smile harder if possible. "I'm not blushing" i say and he smirks. Von put his hand on my face his thumb rubbing across my face. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine making my face heat up and my heart pound hard against my chest. 

Von pulled away and licked his lips. "See your blushing now" Von says before i press my lips back against his. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed