five.

deadly games❝promoted❞

deadly games
promoted

  DEATH WAS ONE OF THE MOST ESSENTIAL THINGS IN LIFE. Just as being born, dying is part of the life cycle that no one is able to fully control. No one chooses when they're born or when they'll die. However, both of them leave an impact. A newborn brings happiness, while the deceased bring sadness or — to some, saddness.
  The death of Sakae and Kiyo affected you more than you wanted it to. Despair was one of the feelings that you weren't used to feeling and it was very present now as you walked away from the place where the game occurred. You were bothered by the unnecessary deaths this game has brought. Sakae was a kind soul, while Kiyo just tried to survive — like you. Maybe it should've been me, was what you kept repeating inside your head all over again.

  The car that brought you to the game arena was left behind, because you had no idea how to drive a car. Never getting your driving license was one of your biggest regrets, especially now when you were stuck without the possibility of trying to get it.

  The road was dark, but you kept dragging your feet with your head straight, holding an emotionless expression on your face. You weren't sure what emotion you should express right now, mostly because you knew you had no right to feel sad or angry.

  In the distance, unexpectedly, you saw someone you were quite familiar with. It was easy to guess who it was, even though the only source of lightning were the moon and the stars. The white hoodie, that it was still very noticeable made it easy to figure out that it was Chishiya.
  There was a big distance between the two of you and he was the one in front of you. Good thing he couldn't see you, because the last thing you wanted to do right now was fight. Or hear any insensitive remarks coming from him.

  Unfortunately for you, he felt your gaze on his back and he turned his head slightly around.
  His eyes locked with yours for a brief second. He was the one that broke the eye contact almost immediately and continued to walk, like nothing happened. You were surprised at how unbothered he looked, even if your hands and abdomen were all covered in Sakae's blood.
  The darkness and distance probably made it complicated to notice, though.

  But Chishiya noticed everything. That's why he broke the eye contact and continued to walk without paying you any more attention. He thought that your game went badly and you needed some time alone.

♤ ♧ ♡ ♢

  The first thing you did when you arrived back at the Beach was go to your room. When you looked at yourself in the bathroom's mirror, you saw more blood than you expected. Your abdomen was all red, even the swimsuit's top had a few drops of blood on it. You didn't bother to wash it, since it wasn't too obvious. However, the thought of it being Kiyo or Sakae's blood, made you want to rip off your skin. Disgust was the best word to describe the way you felt about yourself after that game.