3

—— FIRST DAY

—— FIRST DAY

It's been a week since the incident, I have clutches to help me get through the day. Today is my first day at University.

I-LAND Seoul university.

When I walked into the building the first face I saw caused my jaw to drop, no way.

"Yeeun?!"

"Hyerim?!" She covered her mouth from shock, she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Oh my god I haven't seen you in forever, I guess the studying paid off!"

"Yea, but what are you doing here? Do you go here too?"

"Yea, I got in. Though I'm a street racer that doesn't mean I'm going to make that my career, I have more plans than just that." She chuckled.

Yeeun was my cousin, from mom's side and luckily she's the only cousin who's the same age as me so we get along very well.

Though we are completely the opposite, she's the one you can't mess with. Try it with her, you're going to be playing a dangerous game...one you can't get out of.

Yeeun run her hand over the silky strands of her purple hair, "It's such a tiring day, I have to get to my class. I'll see you at lunch." She waved.

I skimmed through my schedule after she left, Class A...the entrance should be in the back of the hallway?

I trailed my eyes through each side of the hallways until I came to the end where classroom A was.

I wanted to get into a better university than my last one, so I tried to get into this one and I did. But now I'll be the only new student other than Yeeun, and she's not in my class.

I stepped into the classroom, folding my body to greet the teacher. "Welcome, I'm Mrs. Choi" The women smiled warmly.

"Class this is our new student, Park Hyerim."

JUNGWON ——

"Class this is our new student, Park Hyerim." My eyes trailed up at the student but it widened when I realized who it was.

She looked around the classroom but stopped when she met mine. Her eyes widened as well, she recognized me....

Shit.

Sunghoon noticed my face and grinned, "I'm guessing that's her...isn't it? Have fun dealing with her for the year." He whispered into the canal of my ears.

"Take a seat next to Yang Jungwon, his seat is the only free one."

Hyerim approached me, god damn it. Sometimes...god is really just messing me. She took her seat and glared, Oh she wants to take it that way? Funny...she's trying to be intimidating. Two could play at that game.

"You're the idiot who crashed into to me." She whisper yelled.

"Yea you think I don't know that? I'm the one who generously offered you an AUTOMATIC wheelchair."

"Yang Jungwon right? I'll make sure I'll remember the name if I have to turn you into the police one day."

HYERIM —-

"Just wish, it's never going to happen." The side of his lips quirked up as he averted his eyes away from me.

I heard a snicker from right side of where I was sitting, I turned my head to meet two sharp eyes. The boy stared at me from bottom to top, a slight laugh emitting from his mouth.

He took one last glance at me before turning away to focus in class.

Why was he laughing at me? We're my words that funny to him.

The day hadn't even started but the people in this university confuse the shit out of me.

——

Guess who was the one snickering, though it is pretty obvious.

Mr I'm in love with myself, gave you a hint ;)