- { Chapter 8 } -

"Guys we've been at this for an hour! How hard could it possibly be to find one heretic!?" Alex shouts out

     I roll my eyes. "From what my family knows and has experienced, besides Kai, they travel in groups." I say.

"Great. How many are usually in one group?" Dean asks.

"We've only ever come across one group and that was when I was a kid. There were four heretics in the group, but they were being led by my uncles' apparently not dead mother. Stefan and Damon thought she died, technically, she did. She got turned into a vampire in 1858 and got trapped in the 1903 prison world." I explain.

"My family has only ever come across five heretics in total, not including my cousins. Usually when you turn a witch into a vampire, they lose their magic. Those who are lucky enough, keep it." I say

     Everyone nods and continues looking for any information that could lead us to where the heretics are hiding out. This goes on for another thirty minutes before I get bored. "Okay, I'm getting tired of this." I say. I stand up and get a glass of water before I contact my grandmother.

"Everyone shut up!" I yell so I can concentrate.

     It takes a minute to get my grandmother's attention, but when I do she already knows what I need. She tells me where they're hiding out. Once I have the information we need, I thank her and cut off the connection. "Got it!" I yell out to everyone.

"Okay, so here's what's going to happen. Boys, we're gonna go back to Bobby's house and change into clothes that are suitable for hunting. Then you guys are gonna get in the Impala and follow me on my bike. Girls, I'll send you the address and timing, so you can meet us there. Got it?" Everyone nods. The boys and I all head out to our vehicles and drive back to Bobby's house to get changed.

     When we get to Bobby's house, we all run to different rooms to change

     When we get to Bobby's house, we all run to different rooms to change. I simply run into the bathroom. I strip down to my bra and underwear and teleport the pant suit back to my closet at home. I then teleport one of my hunting outfits to me. I put on a white tank top and put a red and black flannel over it. I put on some army green pants and my normal combat boots. Once I have all of that on, I put on my favorite jacket. I adjust my pendant so it's under my jacket and shirts, then I put on my anxiety relief bracelet.

     When I'm ready, I grab some weapons from my bag. I put some throwing knives in my boots, a dagger in my jacket, a gun in my waistband, and I grab my snake bracelet/whip.

     I adjust my bag and walk out of the bathroom. Once again, I'm the first one ready. I wait for the boys by the front door. Five minutes later, they all come running towards me from different directions in the house.

"You slow pokes ready?" I ask them, to which they all nod. I quickly text Jody the address.

     The boys and I head out to our vehicles. Nobody says a word as we drive off. I drive to the hideout and the boys follow me in the Impala. When we get there, we stand around the Impala.