repo man characters and what infatuates them about you.

Trying to spread out my characters, but im sure as hell not writing for these many characters, im gonna do genre ones like this sometimes cause hell no to adding them in for everything.

Pavi Largo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strangely enough, its because you're not like him, you don't use zydrate or get massive and unneeded surgeries to make yourself look 'amazing', he falls for you because you make him fascinated, it reminds him of how purely infatuating the original human body can be.

Graverobber~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Definitely because of a strange meeting, whether finding you roaming the graveyards or lost somewhere he deals at, he probably finds your confusion about him absolutely adorable, and its a plus if your just curious over everything, its like a little bunny...your his now, no saying no.

Luigi Largo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most likely because you're kinder than most, or at least kinder than him. he'd be the type to fall for somebody that's his entire opposite and doesn't feed his anger issues, you're basically gonna be an emotional support animal when his father gets mad and yells at him.

Blind Mag~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're either protective or baby, there's really no in between, she'll either care for you or be cared for you, and either scenario will be wholesome, yet filled with lots of beaten up fans that go too far with either you or her.

Amber Sweet~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How she imagines your relationship forming is most likely going to present off of looks, as most things are in that city. If You're male presenting then its most likely because she thinks she can dominate you in every possible way, if You're female presenting its because you're strong and sassy and you two are just chaos, if you're presenting of neither its most likely both mixed together, strong submissive and an absolute wreck like her.

Shylo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because you're new and exciting, she'll meet you in the city and she'll immediately be infatuated with how different you act than her and her father, You're something shes never seen before and she loves it, the more she knows you is just the more she adores.