☆16☆

Hunter POV:

"Aaagggghhhhh.." I groan into my pillow.

My palisman starts chirping and pulling at my strand of hair. Sorta making me a bit annoyed so I sit up.

"What do you want?" I whine turning over.

He nuzzles my cheek and begins stomping on my face. I softly grab him and sit up, placing him on my lap.

He chirps.

"You... think I should tell her how I feel?" I ask.

The palisman chirps happily.

"The thing is how do I feel about her? How do I describe it I've... I've never really liked anyone.." I groan.

He chirps once more.

"I cant just say it! What are you talking about?" I sigh.

"How do I just say it, you mean like say what I first think of or something? What if it comes out wrong?" I say.

The bird chirps again.

"...okay okay, I'll try, but that doesn't mean I'll succeed, I've never asked anyone before." I say.

"Won't me being with her distract me from my duties? Maybe I shouldn't..." I say.

The bird tugs on my hair.

"Ow! Look I'm just saying! This isn't the right time! Maybe... maybe she deserves to be with someone else, I'm just not the right person, I have to do what's more important and that's serving Belos." I frown.

"But... I can't just stop talking to her! That would... hurt." I sigh.

The bird chirps again.

"You know what, your right, I'll try, but who knows if I can actually do it, I guess the answer lyes on how I feel at the direct moment." I mumble.

I look down at my necklace and place my fingers on it.

Your POV:

'Y/n.'

You grumble and turn in your bed.

'Y/n, are you awake?'

You sigh, and press your fingers on your necklace.

'Whaaaat?'

'Come over, I need you.'

You blink, and your face starts turning red.

'I'm sorry?'

'I know you don't work today, but I'm technically your boss for your job, so you have to.'

'Okay fine, why?'

'I want to see you.'

'Is this about last night? I'm really sorry, if you felt like you were forced to say you like it, if you didn't like it just tell me, it was an accident.'

'No, lets... pretend it didn't happen, please.'

You feel a pain in your heart, did he just reject you?, oh shoot.

'I was just bored, and I wanted to have you here, to entertain me.'

Is that all he sees you as? entertainment?

'I'll see you, bye.'

He took off the necklace.

You feel a pain in your heart, he so doesn't like you. Your positive, and now you have to come see him? You kind of don't want to now, you feel miserable.