Chapter 112 (OVA)

^my amazing plan for the mha movie on friday :p

THE WAY I THOUGHT THIS OVA TOOK PLACE AFTER SEASON 4 AND BEFORE HEROES RISING-

MF JUST SAID "to prepare for the upcoming provisional hero licensing exam"

WHAT?!

ANYWAYS, MY PLOT GOES AND THIS TAKES PLACE BEFORE HEROES RISING LMFAOOO

THE CONTENTS IN THIS OVA IS VERY IMPORTANT TO MY STORYLINE SO IT GETS PLACED HERE :p

ENJOY!🤍🤍

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"you've completed your second half of this semester and only in a couple months will you all become second years." aizawa's bored voice announces. "to prepare you for what's to come, we'll be doing an intense and dangerous rescue mission today."

after his words, some of your classmates burst into chatter. some audibly voice their concern or excitement about this sudden training exercise. a tiny smirk graced your lips, however. it's been a while since you've been able to let loose with training, so you're very hyped about something like this.

"we've split you up into two teams to deal with this rescue." the board behind aizawa lights up, showcasing everyone's names on either the left or right side. that's when everyone goes quiet and leans themselves forward to see which team they're on.

team a:tenya iida, ochaco uraraka, fumikage tokoyami, denki kaminari, ejiro kirishima, shoto todoroki, katsuki bakugo, izuku midoriya, y/n rai, momo yayorozu

team b: yuga aoyama, mina ashido, mashirao ojiro, tsuyu asui, rikido sato, mezo shoji, kyoka jirou, hanta sero, toru hagakure, minoru mineta

'a team just ain't fair.' you think with a growing smirk.

"suit up and head to ground beta."

"looks like we're on the same team, y/n." you turn around to see momo's ecstatic face, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

you smile and hold up your hand, "let's do our best then."

"of course!" she close eye smiles, giving you a soft high five.

"y/n! how exciting that we're on the same team!"

"uraraka," you walk up to the bubbly girl. "this'll be fun, won't it? let's give it our all." you hold up your hand again.

said girl's eyes widen before timidly reaching out to high five you. this time, you don't let go immediately and hold her hand for a moment, shaking it to show your enthusiasm.

"r-right!" she stammers, staring holes into your linked hands.

"tch. don't get in my way speedy." bakugo rolls his eyes.

"i think you'd rather want me in your way than me taking the spotlight if we were on different teams, right?" you hold up your middle finger.

his red eyes narrow at you and your finger. it isn't until the smirk he was fighting back makes its way onto his face that he gives you the finger back. "whatever. you'll find your way into the middle of this like you do with everything else." you wave your locked middle fingers up and down.

"sucks that we're on a team. thought i could finally open your eyes and show you how much better i am than you."

shoto smiles absently at you, showing his displeasure. "if anyone needs to open their eyes, it's you."