᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 6(𝑫𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒊𝒇) ᯾

This is my first time outing with Dainsleif. I don't know much about them, unlike Kaeya and Albedo. He's a side character and he mostly has a short screen time.

  " How should I impress a guy from the destroyed nation?" I thought. He just raised his eyebrow at my weird behavior. He hesitated to ask about it. " Uhh... Y/N, you're acting weird,".

  I snapped from my imagination and look at him " Ah, sorry. I was just thinking of an activity to do with you. I haven't known you much," I said with an honest. He only close his eyes and crossed his arms.

  " Do you like... To play some board game?" I ask him, but he didn't answer. I ask him multiple questions like does he wanna go to butterfly farm or he wants to go to a strawberry farm. But in the end, he shows no exciting expression." I'm done....," I said to myself.

  I sighed in disappointment and get up " Ima go to the game room on the ground floor,"." I'm coming with you," I stop and look at him. I raised my eyebrow but doesn't care. At least there's something that picks his entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  We arrived at a game room on the ground floor. I looked around, and a lot of games we could play. Then, I saw something that caught my attention, pool table." Let's play that!" I said to him.

  He holds the pool sticks, with a raised eyebrow. He just observes me playing the pool, and hits the target. Few of the visitors also cheer for us." How do you...," Dainsleif thought.

  He tries to aim, but I stop him." No, no. You do it wrong, here,". I hold his hand and help him hold the stick and aim right. I wasn't aware when I did that, his heart was pounding, and his face has small red blush.

  " See! You're good, Dainsleif. More practice and I'm sure you will be a pro," I said to him, he just nod in silence. I chuckled and teach him more moves. He only nodded and does what I said.

At Hotel Room...

I lay down on my bed, while Dainsleif is sitting on the chair. I ask " Dain, it's midnight. Sleep beside me,"." Wh—Why would I do that?" He asks with a stutter because it's dark, I couldn't see his blush.

  " Come on, don't need to be shy. Just lay your head down," I said. He walked to the bed and lay his head on one of the pillows. I smile and turn to the other side." Good Night, Dain," I said and fall into a deep and peaceful sleep...

Short Dainsleif POV

  I grab the blanket and squeeze it hard. My face heats up, and my heart pounds fast. It's 2 am, and all of a sudden Y/N moves and hugs my body while I'm sleeping. I wake up as soon I feel it, and I can't move one bit.

  I look at the sleeping Y/N. Their snore is very soft, and they look very peaceful when sleeping. I can't help myself with the face, so I stroke their hair. Fluffy, and soft. I smiled by myself, sighed. If I arrive earlier like the others, I will have time to spend with them.

  " To the Khaneri'ah and end, I wish to be by your side, as a guard that I used to be...,"