◖chapter 14◗  

Recap
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I shoved the plastic bag back into the cupboard and got up. I got up and started walking away when someone cleared there throat...

Shit......

Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I whipped around to see Kagekao leaning on the counter top with a class of red wine in his hand. The moon light reflected off the glass making the wine look even more alluring.

"Explain, now."

I hid the bag behind my legs and started to explain why I came down here.

"W-well you see I only came down here for candy and I promise I'm not stealing anyone's, I got them from l.j he-"

"Not about the candy."

She shook his head in disappointment and pinched the bridge of his nose and looked back up to face me. I could tell we where making eye contact even if I couldn't see his eyes. I started to fidget with the candy bag behind me.

"T-then explain what?"

"Why you where mad at jeff."

"I-it doesn't matter-"

I was interrupted by him grabbing his now empty wine glass and the half full bottle in one hand. He sighed and moved towards me. I was about to run but he grabbed me with his free hand and placed me on his hip.

He was oddly warm. It was the type of warm you feel when your snugg under a blanket and your seconds away from slumber.

He walked over to the couch and set me down. He took a seat right in front of me and poured himself a glass of wine and put the bottle on the coffee table.

"Tell me why you where mad at jeff and no bull shit this time."

I still feel bad about taking it out on jeff... He was just trying to help and I repaid him with calling him a fill in mom. I felt hot tears well up in my eyes. I folded my knees up to my chest and held the bag of candy in my arms.

"I'm not mad at him..."

"Then why did you yell at him?"

"I was mad.."

Tears started to fall from my eyes and run down my face. Kagekao set down his glass and grabbed the candy bag out of my arms and pulled me into a lose hug.

"Y/n.... Why where you mad?"

I buried my face into his chest and let out pain filled sobs.

"I-I couldn't protect her.. She was all I had.. And now she's gone... Mama promised me she'll always be there...."

"If I where to die and leave behind someone very important to me I wouldn't want them to cry evey time they thought of me. I would want them to smile and remember all the good times we had. I would want them to focus on what they had instead of what they lost. And I'm sure your mother would want the same."

After he said this the crying only got worse. But I knew he was right. Mama always got so sad when she saw I was in pain. She didn't want to leave me and I know that. She probably wanted to stay alive just for me.

"Come on little shadow you must be tired."

"C.... Can we stay up a little longer."

He let go of me and moved back to where his mask was in front of my face. And I could tell he was smiling by how his mask lifted up a little.

"Sure"

We stayed up until we saw the sun Peak through the windows. It was undoubtedly one of the beast nights of my life. We stayed up and ate all the candy in the bag and we left all the rappers on the ground because we knew slender would pick them up for us. We also ate all the ice cream, chips, strawberries, ect. Kagekao insisted on dumping out all the waffle mix in front of Toby's door for revenge. wonder why thought? We also made a huge pillow fort out of some of the couch cushions and of course pillows and blankets.

I learned a lot about him. Like how's he's double joined with almost all his bones or how he enjoys video games but refuses to play with ben because 'he has too many chromosomes' whatever that means.

With the great time I had I'm positive nothing can go wrong!!

Jeff's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I woke up to Toby screaming at someone repeatedly.

I groggyly got out of bed and walked to the door. I opened it to see Toby getting ready to throw one of his hatchets at e.j. Toby was standing in a pile of waffle mix so I can somewhat guess what this was about.

"HOW COULD YOU!!!! I TRUSTED YOU!!"

"Stop pointing fingers at innocent people."

E.j sighed and walked down the stairs. It took a minute for Toby to stop screaming and realize he left. And when he did he grabbed a fist full of waffle much off the floor and ran down stairs after him. I started walking as well not bothering to change out of my pj's.

When I made it to the kitchen only slender was there. I was about to ask him where everyone went when I heard giggling from the living room. I let curiosity get the best of me went to the living room to see a giant pillow fort with most of the creepypasses leaning over a large hole where a blanket probably used to cover.

Clockwork, Jane, splendorman, and trenderman where taking pictures of whatever was inside of the fort. And I wanted to find out.

It was y/n! My dearest brother that I missed!! And....Kagekao..... He was leaning against the wall they used to help support the fort with y/n balled up on his chest with a Small yellow blanket over him. There where candy wrappers, strawberry leafs, soda cans, and ice cream containers littering the floor around them.

I could tell from where liu was across the room he was as pissed off as I was. This half faced asshole is trying to take are little brother away from us!! He was probably the reason why y/n was mad at me yesterday..

Right when I was about to kill him slenderman walked in.

"Let them sleep. They can have breakfast whenever they wake up."

What a load of bull shit..