Decorations and suspicions.

■■■■ (Y/N)'s POV. ■■■■
"Uggggghhh..." I groaned as my alarm blared in my ears. "Really..?" Staring at the red numbers below my gaze. Groggily, I swiftly made it up and out of bed, slapping my alarm clock. A yawn escaped my mouth. Razer yawned with me as I giggled and stretched. "Good morning, darling. Sorry to wake you up so early." I picked him up nuzzling our noses together. His tail wagged back and forth quickly. "Oh boy.." I sighed. "Wonder what today will be like." Razer yipped from my hands. I placed him down and his feet tapped over to the door. It was cold in my room, I had noticed. The door knob was cold to the touch. Razer scratched at the door as it opened, suddenly darting down the stairs and sitting next to his food bowl, wagging his tail.
"You know.." I said out loud.
"This place could use a little decorating, couldn't it?" I smiled to Razer. His head tilted as his tail continued to wag. He yipped once more.

"I agree." I giggled, feeding Razer and returning to my room. Dressing up in another pencil skirt, but this time with a flared bottom. It was stretchy and navy blue. I paired it with a long sleeved gray blouse, with white ends and a short navy blue coat to match my skirt. I wore a pair of gray heels that matched my skirt and jacket. My hair was up in a slicked back low bun. Struggling to make my way down the stairs in high heels, I brought a pair of sweats, slippers, and a shirt with me to change after work. This was uncomfortable, but it's what my parents wanted. I sighed, walking downstairs to eat my own breakfast. Oatmeal with some fruit and a thing of vanilla yogurt. My watch read 5:16 A.M. I had to be there by 6:00 A.M. To talk to Adler.

My thoughts trailed to what he could possibly have to say. Finishing my breakfast and grabbing Razer, I drove him to my parents house, only 5 minutes away. I stopped by, and said my hello's and goodbye's. I rushed against the time, leaving some stuff for Razer and telling them how to take care of him. It was as stressful as a child at that point. 5:37 A.M. Fuck. I drove as if I was rushing a pregnant lady or a dying person to the hospital. Almost dropping my hot coffee on myself multiple times and crashing, or running through red lights. I swerved into the parking lot, pulling into a spot. My door slammed as I grabbed my belongings. The car beeped and my heels clicked against the pavement. I was panting like a dog. 5:50 AM. "Gah-!" My coffee spilled right in front of my face, my hands scratched up and my face with a few cuts. "Ouch.." I pulled myself up, determined to get to his office. I left my coffee behind with a whimper. "Really needed that.." I winced in pain.

By the time I reached Adler's office, my hands were on my knees and I was wheezing. My back had bent, fixing my posture as I patted myself down and wiped the blood from my face and hands. It wasn't TOO bad.. Still hurt though.. The cold water soothed my dry throat as I knocked on the door, placing the water back in my bag. The door creaked open, Adler looking down.
"Miss (L/N)-.. What.." He stopped, looking up to me.
"Don't ask.." We stood silently for a few seconds.
"....Do you have any band aids..?" I giggled nervously.
"I- Uh... Yeah.." He stammered. I managed to make it to the chair across from his, patting myself down and cleaning up. My makeup had wiped off as I was patting my face with a damp tissue.

He cleared his throat as he closed his door. He motioned for me to stand up, moving my chair next to his. I sat down, and sat in his chair too. "Are you okay?" He questioned. "Yes I-.. I'm fine." I winced as the cuts on my face burned from the water. He reached into his drawers grabbing different band aids. I reached to grab one, but he had pulled out some cotton balls and rubbing alcohol first. My eyebrows furrowed, as I knew what as happening. I closed my eyes, bracing for impact. The sloshing of the alcohol being placed onto a cotton ball filled the room. Suddenly, a hand gently wrapped around my left cheek. I melted into his hand, not feeling human touch, or even this kind of warmth in ages. A sigh of relief had been cut short as I slightly jolted back to the rubbing alcohol touch my cuts. "Ah.." My eyes squinted harder. "Sorry.." He whispered. The cotton ball left my face, and a new one was pressed against my skin.