Eight

•Kalanie•

"AMIR. IF IM IN 2ND PLACE AND YOU PASS ME , WHAT PLACE ARE YOU IN?" kalanie yelled as amir held her waist.

"1st , why you gett-" she cut him off. "Ok." She shook her head. He shrugged before kissing her cheek.

She continued to scroll on Instagram as he laid his head on her stomach.

"Can you get up?" She questioned. "why? I know you ain't tripping bout some dumbass race that you ain't even in." He mumbled.

"No, not that. My stomach hurts , and imma lay on it..that makes it better." She explained. He pulled away, and stretched his feet on the couch.

"Now how I'm supposed to lay down?" She questioned. "Lay on me."

"No."

He pointed to the small love seat. "Boy...this my house." She climbed on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her waist as her head rested on his chest.

••••••• Ayana

"Cameron , I'm not playing." She laughed as she reached for her phone. Cameron laughed as he threw her phone on the bed next to her.

She stood up on her knees on the bed. Cameron leaned down and kissed the 14 year old girl.

"When did you tell yo sister you was coming back?" He asked. "I told her that I went on a school trip, and it ends today." She frowned.

It was obvious that Ayana was lying to kalanie. Kalanie never figured that she would do something like that. After all she did trust Ayana.

"Youn gotta go." The 18 year old kissed her. "Yes I do. Shes gonna get mad." Ayana explained.

"She ain't ya mama..tell her you not coming home." He explained. "Cameron..." Her voice trailed off.

"Come onnn, baby. How we Gon get that family we want if we barely got time to make it." He smirked.

"You mean sex??" She asked. He nodded. "We just had sex like two hours ago, what are you talking about?" She scrunched her face up.

"Do you love me?" He asked. The young girl nodded. "Of course. You know I do." She smiled.

"Then why you tryna leave me?"

"Fine. I'll stay , but what do I tell her?" She questioned.

"Tell her where you at , and who you with , and If she got a problem with it , imma handle it." Cameron shrugging. Ayana nodded as she grabbed her phone.

She began texting kalanie as Cameron watched.

Kalanie

"Stop talking about him." Kalanie rolled her eyes as she picked up Xo. Amir slipped on his Retro black air Jordan 4s before slipping on his white Nike hoodie.

"Where you going?" Kalanie questioned. "I'm finna get something from my car." He explained.

She nodded as he walked out. Soon he came back in with Ayana in front of him.

"Lani did you get my text?" Ayana questioned. "no." She shook her head. "I'm spending the night- well, I'm coming to live with my boyfriend." She spoke as amir Locked the door.

"Ayana...no your not." Kalanie furrowed her eyebrows. "Kalanie your not my mom. You can't stop me."

"Ok, but I take care of you. If something happens to you thats gonna be my problem not your deadbeat mom's problem." Kalanie crossed her arms.

"Your jealous. That's what it is..my dad is still in my life...I have a man-" kalanie cut her off.

"If your dad loved you as much as he claims he does , you wouldn't be staying with me , and I wouldn't be the one providing for you. Why would I be jealous of a 14 year old in a temporary relationship?" Kalanie questioned.

Amir watched intently.

"Because my man takes care of me. Mine doesn't put his hands on me like yours did. We both know Jerome beat that baby out of you." Ayana rolled her eyes.

"Alright Ayana. Bye. You can go , but when he leaves you don't come back. Go with your dad." Kalanie waved her off.

"And wait till I tell Jerome , you got a man over here. He Gon fuck you up."

"Ayana Don't Tell him about anything going on in my house. It's not his business."

Amir furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at kalanie.

Ayana rushed upstairs leaving kalanie and amir alone.

"Lani." He called. She looked away, and headed up to her room.

Amir sighed as he followed. "Aye...talk to me." He grabbed her hands , stopping from covering her face.

Tears rolled down her face. He hugged her. "You got a man?" He questioned. She shook her head no. "That's my ex." She sniffled.

"He put his hands on you?" Amir asked. Kalanie nodded. Amir kissed her lips. "I Left him , and he always forced me back into a relationship. If I said no he would blow up my phone and drive by my house at night, and he had a key so he snuck in. We recently broke up in April , but he still comes by at night. I changed the locks though." She explained.

"He do this every night?" Amir asked. She nodded. "aight, imma stay here tonight." He kissed her lips.