Undercover soldier

A broken button.

M/n stared at the soldier in front of him.

"Bathroom." The soldier said, it was barely even a whisper but was loud enough for M/n to hear.

The undercover cop slightly put a number of fingers up; '3'

3 meant somewhere around night.

M/n finished his triangle and slowly showed it to the 'soldier'.

"Player (number), pass."

— Timeskip —

The soldiers came out of the doors with trays that had clothes above them.

Everyone formed into lines in front of each table and were handed a boiled egg and a bottle of whatever they were handed..

M/n sat down and peeled the shell of the egg to eat the main meal. He was about to finish his drink until he heard rants coming from the rest of the line, they were complaining about the soldiers not having the right amount of meals served for everyone.

"It was them, they skipped the line and got seconds! . I saw it.." A woman exposed the people who had ended up taking the meals of the 5 people without meals. ( ;( )

The small guy went over to the buff, strong guy and started yelling at him, scolding the guy for stealing his meal.

The noise of glass shattering rang around the room, the man was clearly frustrated at the small guy. Uh oh

And that's when the big guy started beating up the poor small man to death. Literally

Every time the man was kicked and punched, M/n flinched. It was a graphic scenery to him.

Sang-woo and Gi-hun went over to him, just to make sure the guy was okay. "Hey, you okay? Wake up." Sang-woo tried waking up the guy but it was no use.

He checked for the man's pulse, just to not feel anything. Sang-woo stayed quiet for a moment until he muttered to Gi-hun;

"He's gone."

Gi-hun kneeled down to the man just to reveal blood dripping down his mouth, not breaths, nothing. He's dead.

"Hey, guards! Anybody, do something!" Gi-hun said with a shaky breath, why wasn't anybody doing anything?

"Did you not hear me?! A person just died! That man there just died."

Gi-hun was walking up to the soldiers, clearly upset that they weren't doing anything.

M/n walked up to the supposed dead man, jeez that buff guy really did a number on him. He slightly cringed

"— That man was just killed, that bastard right there just killed him!" Gi-hun continued to yell at the soldiers, they were just standing still like nothing just happened.

He kept ranting, saying the man died. Nobody was doing anything.

"Player 271, eliminated."

Gi-hun turned back to see the screen of the money and player count. The player count decreased while the money count increased.

The piggy bank made its way down from the ceiling, revealing all the money that was being collected the whole time. The scenery most likely terrified many people as they finally caught on to what scheme was about to happen.

A familiar buzz rang as 2 soldiers came out with a casket to place the dead man's body in. Everyone just stared, not knowing how to react.

— Timeskip, again ? i don't remember —

The others were talking about how dangerous it'd be to sleep after what just happened, meanwhile M/n was thinking about when he was going to meet the undercover cop in the bathroom.

M/n sighed as he went over to the bathroom, knocking on the window so the guards can let him in. What he didn't know is that one of the guards were following behind him with a square mask.

He entered the 'empty' bathroom and leaned on one of the sinks with his arms. M/n was terrified of what he saw, a player killing another player and least of all, learning that every time a player is kill, money is put into the piggy bank.

M/n sighed, but he looked over as he heard the sound of the door opening. A mask manager?

The masked manager locked the door and walked up to the guy that was leaning on the sink. M/n was confused, that was until he show the broken button on the soldier's jumpsuit.

"Jun-ho?." M/n quietly muttered, the 'masked manager's response was removing his mask slowly along with his cover below.

M/n quickly hugged the man in front of him, just being glad that he was in one piece and safe.

Jun-ho returned the hug, "I kept my promise, don't worry."

"Well thank god for that, but I remember you wearing a low ranked mask?." - M/n

"Well, yeah but one of the masked managers were killed for.. revealing his face to a player and other soldiers." - Jun-ho

"Well that must've been.. tragic.? Just make sure that no one knows about this, alright?" - M/n

"Alright, now wanna tell me what you were doing inside the vents watching me??" - Jun-ho jokingly asked the guy in front of him.

"Hey! That wasn't my intention.. maybe.. BUT I was just trying to find anything I could in those vents, you know, information." - M/n

"Oh, so you weren't peeping for me? Shame." - Jun-ho

"Shame for you, I guess." - M/n

(These guys are not labelled, it's complicated.)

— After they shared some information for a bit —

"Well, seems like we both have to go. Meet again tomorrow?" - M/n

"Yeah, same time." - Jun-ho

"Alright, see you later." M/n excused himself, but not forgetting to give Jun a really tight hug and some reassurance that they'd both be safe.

"Oh, and one last thing." M/n left a quick peck on Jun-ho's check right before he'd (Jun-ho would —) put his mask back on.

Jun-ho just stared at M/n before pulling him into a k — sike you bitches this is for another chapter. 😹

Jun-ho stared at M/n who started walking out the bathroom door, still processing what just happened.

He (Jun) quickly put on his mask and under-cover to cover up the blood-rushing heat that crept up his cheeks.

Jun-ho left right after the player, but what they didn't know was that one of the players were quietly hiding in one of the stalls, hearing the entire conversation between the undercover soldier and the player.

A/n: Two chapters in one day, again! (I might have posted this at 12 am *east timezone* but I posted the other chapter at 11pm so it's technically a day.) 😊 Anyways see y'all next chapter, byee