seventeen.

"izana's queen" - people signing back to you

"what are you wearing?" inui asked, taking a seat beside wakasa on the couch.

"uniform"

inui nodded while wakasa just tilted his head in confusion, "a what?"

the sunflower blond male turned to him, "uniform"

"for what?" keizo asked, lifting you off the ground by the back of your collar. he made it a habit and now does it everytime he sees you.

"please don't tell them" you signed to inui with a panicked look, the male returning it with a confused one.

"well? what did she say?" takeomi asked, coming out of a room with shinichiro trailing behind him.

"why not?" inui signed back with pursed lips.

"just please no"

the male narrowed his eyes at you but still nodded, "she's cosplaying"

shinichiro almost snorted at this, 'nice lie inui'

the other three males simultaneously turned their head back to you, "oh? i didn't know y/n cosplays", takeomi turned to shinichiro, "did you know?"

the ravenette coughed, "n-no...!"

"o...kay? no need to shout"

not even minutes later, mikey pulled up in front of shinichiro's shop.

"isn't that your brother?" takeomi asked, side eyeing shinichiro.

he nodded.

"good morning! where's y/n?"mikey asked, peeking from outside.

wakasa furrowed his eyebrows and pushed you behind him, "what do you need?"

the short blond sent you a smile and replied, "we're going out"

keizo crossed his arm over his chest, "going out? aren't you kids like 6?"