22.

"Why couldn't we have skipped this part of the book," Mya groaned as she flipped another page in her textbook.

"When did you start to study?" Lea raised a brow as she took a bite of her eggs.

"Don't give me that look," Mya snapped her head up. "I've, for once in my life, started to study earlier than my normal schedule."

"So, last week?" Lea joked.

"No," Mya pouted. "Lea, I'm actually trying this time. I want to do good."

"I'm sorry," Lea stopped all her jokes as she smiled at her. "Thats really good, I'm proud of you. Doesn't it feel good to start studying early?"

"I'll let you know if I pass," Mya looked down at her book, flipping the page. "You know, Hermione's been making me study with her ever since you started to ditch her."

"Oh," Lea's cheeks heated up to the reason why she had been missing out on those nights. "Yeah, um, just been studying with Daphne is all. I'll have to apologize to Hermione though."

Lea had truthfully been spending most of her free time with Draco. He had, once again, been showing her a great deal of improvement on how he could change for the better. How much he cared for her, Lea knew he did, it was just how he cared for her that mattered.

"Yeah, well, I've been welcoming the distraction since Fred's been gone," Mya sighed. "We can't even write to each other because Umbridge goes through all the mail. Kinda hate him though right now."

"Why?" Lea asked.

"Because he skipped out before finals," Mya flipped to the next page of History of Magic. "Why am I even reading this? No one tries in this class."

"But you still don't want a Troll on your exam," Lea pointed out. "Snape told me it's the worst thing to get a Troll on your OWL's."

"When?" Mya asked.

"At the start of term, we had our meeting for career stuff," Lea shrugged her shoulders. "Told him I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life just yet. So, he said just to get Exceeds Expectations or above in everything so that I can have my pick on future jobs."

"Oh," Mya's eyes widened in realization as she started to scramble to pack up her things. "Oh shit!"

"What?" Lea looked at her in shock.

"I forgot I got my meeting with McGonagall is in ten minutes," Mya stood up from her seat in a hurry, throwing her back over her shoulder. "I'll catch you later."

"Okay," Lea went back to eating her eggs.

It was a little while later when more people started to travel into the hall, that Lea felt someone slip into her seat next to her, an arm slipping around her side before a kiss was planted on her cheek.