Extra Endings: Thirst

A/N: I wanna nap, there's bonus endings. If anyone wants the extra endings let me know.

Ending F: Never ending [F]ight

Daniel refuses to choose between Jay and DG, so in the end Jay and DG get together. But still end up trying to murder each other.

The result is Daniel being a single pringle in this ending.

Also no one gets laid.

Bad ending total: 1

Ending G: [G]abriel

"Let's name our son Gabriel,"

DG blinks, he looks at Daniel who is busy watching the movie. The two were seated on the couch one night, just having a casual movie night.

"Why Gabriel?" DG asks, Daniel snuggles into DG's arm, placing the bowl on the coffee table.

"I like the name, besides I'm carrying Gabriel inside of me and I have the name for him so why not?" Daniel asks, gesturing to the slight bump on his stomach.

DG is silent for a moment.

"Sure why not?"

Bad ending total: 2

Ending H: Welcome to [H]ell

"Give me one reason why I should talk to you again," Daniel says as he frowns, crossing his arms and glaring.

"Because I'm your soulmate," DG bluntly states, Daniel glares.

"You killed me and dragged me to Hell, all while I was asleep," Daniel said, he points at the lake of fire and the red magma like designs on the ground and spikes emerging from the ground.

"I don't see the problem," DG says, his tail boredly wraps around Daniel's left leg.

"You killed me on our wedding anniversary," Daniel bluntly says.

DG is silent.

"Yup, still don't see the problem."

Daniel pushes DG in the lake of fire.

Then looks for an exit all while DG just bathes in the flames.

"What did I do wrong?"

Bad ending total: 3

Ending I: [I]ce King

"You know Jay looks like the male version of Elsa from Frozen, only with heterochromia and doesn't talk like at all?" Zoe asked as Daniel looked at her like she was crazy.

Jay tilted his head before looking at her confused.

"Why did you put that though in my mind?" Daniel asked, "Now I'm expecting Jay to sing 'Let It Go' and make himself an ice palace and a suit he made from his ice magic now."

Jay smiled amused as Daniel gave him an idea.

Later that evening:

"Jay I was kidding!" Daniel said, he couldn't help grinning as he saw Jay rent an ice skating rink to serve as his 'ice palace' along with a suit that was light blue with a trailing cape that was made to be similar to Elsa's dress.

Sitting on the bleachers next to Jay.

Daniel grinned as Jay pushed him to be on the bench, lying on his back.

"Wanna hear a joke?" Jay smiled as Daniel rolled his eyes but nodded.

"Sure, why not?" Daniel said.

"What should you do if you ever grab a snake?" Jay asked.

"Uh... run and scream?" Daniel asked.