1.2

"Babe babe babe babe babe-"

"love, if you keep saying babe i'll have to shut you up"

"ooo how-"

Min felt a weight on her her face as she fell backwards. She heard Mark giggle and then he continued to play on her computer.

"How dare you!"

"That pillow slap was deserved"

Min picked herself up and grabbed the pillow that was swung at her face by mark.

"I'm so getting you back"

"Mhm~ I'm sure you are~~"

Mark hummed, Min backed down and laid on her bed, by her choice. Taking a deep breath she sighed, the boy noticed and turned to her.

"What?"

"You came over and we still haven't cuddled, or kissed or hugged"

She frowned while Mark stared at her,

"Minhyun.. as soon as i got here and you opened the door, i hugged and kissed you-"

"No! I have no recollection of that! Even so.. no cuddles!!"

"Okay fine I'm here"

Mark got up off her desk and walked over to the bed. He stared at her before dropping himself onto her,

"Ow- That.. h-hurt"

Mark sat up as she smiled at him,

"Love you"

"Love you too"

She booped her nose with his after she responded and the two shared a smile before he kissed her face. He trailed kisses from her nose to her cheek to her forehead, all over.

"O-okay mark th-that tickles-"

She burst out into a fit of giggles while Mark started kissing her stomach. She was twisting and turning to get herself out of his grasp and failed after he started giggling with her and plopped himself on her again. The two stopped moving and just listened to their breaths, matching the other's.

"We should-"

Min stopped talking when she heard a noise from downstairs, Mark picked his head up from her chest and looked at her with a glint in his eyes.

"No we are not going downstairs now"

Min stared at him before pushing him away and sitting up.

"I was going to say we should invite hyuck.. it's obvious you miss him"

"I mean when do i not miss him.. i love him so much, DAMN THAT PUDU MAKES ME FEEL SOMETHING"

She pouted and threw herself back down and was squirming everywhere, Mark laughed a bit and stopped her.

"Hyuck said he was going to take a nap so maybe we should check if he's still awake"

"Or... we could go to his place"

"Or we could go to his place"

Mark repeated back, Min stared at him and raised her eyebrows making the older shake his head.

"Yeah we're going to hyuck's come on"

She got up off the bed and stopped before turning back to Mark.

"I have to change"

"Alright?"

"Wanna pick out clothes for me?"

Mark sat up again and looked at her, nodding with a smile. And Min could guess where this was going.

•••

"What the hell are you wea-"

"Forget it"

Min pushed Hyuck aside and walked into his place.

"Ah yes her very nice outfit was picked by me"

Mark confidently said and waked in behind her, making Donghyuck giggle while shaking his head. He shut the door and followed behind his partners, peaking around Mark's shoulders to see where Min was going.

"Wait not my room i wanted to go back to sleep-"

And it's too late, Min already wandered in and Mark turned to him to check if he could go in. Hyuck sighed and nodded while pushing him into the room.

"You don't miss me enough to miss your nap?"

She pouted, staring around at his room, the posters, desk with a monitor and a gaming set up, his closet, racks for clothes along with his bed and some other things placed inside as well.

"You interrupted the nap i so desperately needed, so no, i didn't miss you at the moment"

"Woah he's mad mad, he used big proper words"

"Oh shut it"

Donghyuck mumbled and threw one of his pillows laying on the floor into Mark's face, earning a sigh from the idler as it hit the ground.

"Ha! Payback for when you did that to me earlier!"

Min laughed,

"And I didn't even have to do it"

Showing a huge smile she hugged Hyuck as he moved closer to his bed,

"Come on let's do something"

She whined to him, he looked over to the oldest,

"Mark?"

"Hm?"

"No I was talking to Min, let's do Mark"

The girl sunk her face into Hyuck's chest as he let let out a small giggle,

"We can't do Mark, not yet anyways he's already upset you threw the pillow at him.."

She whispered into him, he contained another giggle but nodded in agreement.

"Can we do something, I want to spend time with Hyuck too"

The younger two in the room slowly looked over to him and then to each other before staring back to Mark and covering their mouths.

"Did he-"

"Shhhhh! Let me enjoy my moment"

He shushed their girlfriend who backed away from Donghyuck in a slight shock,

"You're moments over, I'm going"

Minhyun walked her way past Mark and the slightly younger boy who stared at the oldest with a big smile.

"Oh I love you two so much, especially you"

He squirmed his way into Mark's embrace and the two toddled back and forth in each other's arms before the taller kissed Hyuck's forehead and whispered they had to go downstairs for Min. Donghyuck of course pouted but nodded as Mark instead grabbed his hand and the two walked down.

•••

i've been stuck writing this chapter for about a month 😟 anyways i'm doing okay. most definitely going to post more in december since we have a break in two weeks or so !! i'm about to write part the next chapter before i sleep :) okaY have a good day/night and DRINK WATER !! eat some fruit or granola if you have any, if not eat some vegetables, or anything really !! stay safe you guys <33