ANNOUNCEMENT

Surprise!

You know I couldn't stay away for too long... and I'm missing Cassandra and George... anyone else?

Therefore, I've begun a Just Around the Corner: One Shot collection!

So, go check out In a Different Direction!

Expect more Cassandra and George, some Fred one shots, more smut, and more drama! You name it and it just might be included!

I already have a few set scenes I wanted to write but, after that I've decided to possibly write some scenes you all would like. So comment scenes—>

If I don't get a lot of comments the collection will be on the shorter side but I will still be posting a few. Just wanted to write something for you all ❤️

Once again, feel free to comment one-shot ideas. Absolutely no judgment or shaming will be tolerated so no this is a safe place! There will also be a place to comment recommendations in the actual collection so, start thinking :)

MY OTHER WORKS!

Calling all Fred Weasley fans to Not Tying the Knot! If you love fake dating, drama, the one bed trope, and smut.... I think you'll enjoy it!

Also, a stand alone one-shot collection will soon join my works! make sure it add it to your library if you are looking for some short and sweet (most like short and spicy**) 

For any 'Stranger Things' Fans, I have a fanfic for Eddie Munson, Meet Me at Our Spot. It includes 2nd person POV, reader insert, secret affairs, rivals to FWB to lovers, and is canon compliant! If you love Eddie, go give it some love! ;) 

Cheers ❤️
M