54. Tanjiro's Missions.

[AN - Guys, I have decided to recreate the fight scenes of Tanjiro in his missions. Because, Tanjiro is gonna be a badass in this Fanfic. He will still have his warm personality, but during fights, he is gonna be a fking BADASS and COLD towards demons. He will not have mercy for those demons who he deems unworthy. And he knows that he can use the Hinokami Kagura Techniques in his fights. But he doesn't use it because if he does, he will black out because his body can't handle the heavy toll YET.  SPOILERS..............HE WILL USE IT AGAINST RUI. And also, I have skipped the whole first mission thing and the encounter with Muzan and those stuff. So, I will directly start this chapter from the fight against Susumaru and Yahaba.

And one more thing, this chapter is going to include all the missions of Tanjiro, that will be, from the fight against Susumaru and Yahaba upto the fight against Rui. But, the fights will be drastically different from the anime/manga. In other words, he's gonna dominate most of the fights.
And, one more thing, I'm not writing this chapter in my usual writing style.

Normal text like this means narration/explanation of the situation.

Italic text like this are thoughts.

Italic Bold text are speeches. And bold texts are also speeches. You will understand what I mean if you read the chapter.

___________________________________________

TANJIRO'S POV
-------------------------

I have met Tamayo-san and Yushiro-san. And it turns out that my brother has also met them. Long story short, Tamayo-san decided to help Nezuko turn back into a human. And as we were talking, two demons suddenly attacked. One was a demon girl with Temari balls and the other one is a boy with eyes on his hands which is creeping me out.

Currently, Nezuko and Yushiro are taking care of the Temari girl, and I'm engaged in a fight against the weird demon boy who is apparently called Yahaba.

His blood demon art allows him to manipulate matter and interactions through their related vectors using his red arrows. I'm easily able to detect his arrows with my sense of scent and with the help from Yushiro, I'm able to see them as well.

'Yahaba's arrows are very problematic. I better end this quick.'

"Hey demon, I'm ending this now."

"As if I will let you do that easily."

"We will see."

Without wasting a second, I dash at him.

WATER BREATHING
THIRD FORM
FLOWING DANCE

I swing and bend my blade in a winding motion along with my body and dance in a flowing pattern, slicing all the limbs of my opponent in the process.

Before he could even open his mouth,

WATER BREATHING
FIRST FORM
WATER SURFACE SLASH

I slice off his head with one swift high powered slash.

I look at the disappearing demon with a face that has a 'Goodbye but I don't care.' look.

"No this can't be, I still haven't served HIM properly. I can't die I can't d-

He didn't get to complete his sentence as he turned into ash completely.