1 - Hired

Y/n - your name
L/n - your last name
F/c - favorite color
H/c - hair color
H/l - hair length or type [whichever you prefer:)]

I'll add more if I use more !

————————————————————-

I sighed as I walked up the steps to my front door, checking the mailbox to see if I had anything important.

Junk
Junk
Election shit
Junk
Junk
Junk
Pre-eviction notice
Junk
Junk
Wait what?!

I shifting back through the mail, finding the bright orange paper I saw.

Miss L/n,
We have realized that you missed a few months of rent over the past 7 months. If you miss this month, we sadly will have to evict you.
We apologize,
The Smith's

I grumbled in annoyance and unlocked my door, walking inside. I pulled the orange paper from the pile and walked the rest over to the trash.

I had just been fired from my last job because of something I didn't even do. Apparently, I had forgotten to lock up one night. I've never been written down to lock up.

I tried telling them that, but of course, cameras always tell the "truth."

I sighed and looked over at my dining room table, seeing the newspaper my dad left here the other day. I walked over and picked it up, intending to bring it to the trash. But instead, I accidentally dropped it. I groaned and tossed the orange paper on the table, leaning down to pick up the newspaper. But I was caught off guard as I saw a job ad.

COMING SOON !
Fazbear Fright: The Horror Attraction !

Local amusement park is getting ready to scare your socks off with a new attraction based off of the unsolved mysteries of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Featuring actual relics from the decades-old pizzeria, this attraction is guaranteed to bring back your childhood memories in the worst possible way!

Night guard hiring, $100
an hour, week days.
Please call
xxx-FAZ-BEAR

No way this was happening. I get fired from a dead end job with low pay, then an eviction notice, and then I happen to drop a newspaper and see a job ad with extremely high pay. What. The. Fuck.

I sighed and dialed the number, I mean, I'm not a jumpy person. Surely watching a building for 6 hours is fine.

"Hello?" A voice said, 2 rings in. "Hi, my name is Y/n L/n.. I saw your ad in the newspaper, are you still hiring for the night guard?" I asked. "Yes.. Yes we are!" They sounded so happy, like they had had been loosing hope.

"When can you start?" They asked. "Wait... I'm already hired?" I hesitated. "Yes! This was the last day we could hire. You sound confident so yes, you're hired. When can you start?" They asked once more. "I guess tonight if you really need me.." I mumbled, looking down at my watch. Monday, 6:30 pm.

"Great! Be here by midnight, that's when your shift starts!" They said happily. "Wait what's the uni-" They hung up.

I sighed and brought my phone down from my ear. "At least I told them my name.." I mumbled. I decided to go with a F/c long sleeve and some black jeans, seeing as it was supposed to get cold tonight.