Chapter 34 | Happy

"It's okay no need to hurry" he speaks in his low calm voice keeping me close and holding me tight so I do not fall. With slow baby steps I walk and even after moving like a snail I feel like I will die if I take another step because of the sharp pain.

"Let me help you sweetheart" he looks down with soft eyes understanding the pain I am feeling "No it's embarrassing" I mumble rejecting the offer of being carried in his arm which he is offering from the time we left my classroom.

A sigh escapes his lips and he glares at me not liking the way I am behaving "why can't you walk straight? This is the third time in a week your falling" he groans and rolls his eyes at my truthful reality. "It's not my mistake if things are thrown on the floor instead of shelves and that I trip onto it" I try to speak for myslef but he shuts me up with his comeback.

"You literally stumbled on a plain floor and was about to fall on your face and let me remind you the floor was clean so don't give me this bullshit" he can be very rude at time, I stay quiet cursing on my clumsy self which is the only thing I can do, not finding anything to snap back.

He walks like there are 4 cameras attached on his left right straight back everywhere, he never embarrasses himself and I hate him for that!

A yelp leaves my lips and tear slips down my cheek when I press my leg on the floor by using some force "get me a chair" Ayaan looks over his shoulder and speaks and when I lift my eyelids up I see half of the college students are surrounding us, looking confused by this unexpected closeness between a normal college student and a billionaire, feeling embarrassed and shy I quickly look down.

"Come on sit here" he motions me to sit on the chair and without protesting I do as said but soon hear someone rushing towards us. I look up to see our Dean panting hard as if he ran miles to reach here.

Ayaan completely ignore this old man and crouches down beside me. His hand holding my left ankle which is not injured and he gently removed my shoe but time to time looks up to see if I am in pain.

When he moves to the right which is badly injured I hold his arm shaking my head with tears blurring my vision. "Please No..it hurts" he brings his hand up to wipe my tears and I sniff not knowing if I am crying because of pain or because of embarrassment.

"Sir please...we can do that—" The Dean panics and moves forward but stops when Ayaan speaks "do you have a doctor here?" He asks the old man who quickly nods "please call the doctor, she is injured and I want to know if she can walk" The old man stares at me and then at Ayaan not knowing why this rich man is on his knees for someone like me.

"I-yeah" he turns and whispers something to the teacher and soon the teacher jogs and leaves us taking whatever command he gave her.

"Kinza let me take this shoe off, trust me it will feel good once your leg is free and not packed" I gulp but shake my head as a no. "Please sweetheart" he cups my cheeks to wipe my tears away but I hear the old man gasping in shock.

"Squeeze my shoulder if the pain is unbearable, okay?" I nod hesitantly and he gives me a soft assuring smile before taking of the lace, he holds my ankle and with a swift pull he pulls the shoe away yearning a painful yelp from me. I do not realise that I am punching and slapping his shoulder "it's okay it over, calm down" he rubs my leg up and down to calm the pain which is hitting the right nerve.

He stands up and holds me by my nape, pulling my head closer to torso. He presses my cheeks against his torso gently running his finger on my back and caressing my cheek to calm me down.

And that is one hell of a movement to calm someone down. I am telling you, note it down.

"Where is the doctor?" I can feel him glaring at our Dean from the deep voice he is using and soon the old man forget his basic english and stumbles and stutters to complete his sentence.