ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: 𝔼𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕂𝕪𝕝𝕖

Rosabelle's POV:

A few hours later, we were sitting in Andy's bed hugging each other in comfort, when we hearing Mr. and Mrs. Simpson's discussions about if they were going to take my brother back to the orphanage.

Then we heard a door slam.

Then we heard Kyle's voice.

"It's not the end of the world, you two." Kyle leaned the door.

We look at her in frown.

"But they're going to send me and Rosie away." Andy frowned.

Kyle walked over to us and sat next to us on the bed.

Kyle sighed as we looked at her in concerning eyes. "It'll be okay." Kyle tried to reassure us.

"But where will we go?" Andy asked her with unsure eyes.

"What's going to happen to us?" I asked her with unsure eyes.

Kyle moved a piece of our hairs to the side. "Andy, Ro. I've lived with thousands of different families. But they always send me away just when I'm getting comfortable." Kyle said when we looked down. "But, do you know what?" Kyle asked us which made us looked at her for the answer.

"What?" Andy asked her.

"What is it?" I softly asked.

Kyle looks at us. "Every time it happens, it just makes me stronger. Because it reminds me of the only one I can count on is myself." Kyle said. We just looked at her, considering her words might help us along the way. "Okay, you two have to learn that." Kyle said. We looked down again in unsure and how hard it is. "I know it seems tough." Kyle said. We looked at her again. "But you two will deal with it."

I sighed.

"It's doesn't even matter now Kyle...." I started

"Wherever we'll go, Chucky will find us." Andy finished.

We sighed as we looked down when we were thinking about what Kyle said to us....