3

2 weeks later.

India sat at her computer, searching through the different apartments

India sat at her computer, searching through the different apartments. It was her favorite thing to do, even though she wouldn't be moving any time soon. She just liked to imagine and manifest.

Her phone rung, and she answered, putting it to her ear.

"Bitch where you at?" Samaria said once the call connected.

"Uhhhh, home?" India sarcastically replied.

"Come over KD's. I'm bored and I want you to roll me up." She mumbled, and India laughed, standing up.

"I'm on my way. Bye hoe." India hung up, grabbing her keys.

A few minutes later, she pulled in KD's driveway.

She got out of her car, pulling her cropped top down over her boobs as she walked inside.

"The queen has arrived." She smiled, walking in the living room.

"Wassup girl." Ben gave her a side hug, and she returned it, going around and hugging everybody besides Kentrell who had his natural mug on his face.

"Fuck is you looking at?" He frowned at her.

"Boy shut the fuck up." She mumbled, sitting next to Samaria.

"My brother ain't here?" She asked, grabbing the weed and backwood from Sam.

"He in one of these rooms fucking on Alana." Sam told her, watching her grind the weed.

"I can't wait til my mama beat his ass-10 get the fuck out my way nigga." Kd frowned, playing 2k with Ben.

"Boy you fucking trash. I'm a tall sexy glass of chocolate milk, and I'm bouta kick yo ass." Ben laughed, making a 3.

"Bitch chocolate milk? You a tall glass of piss, shut the fuck up." Kd waved him off, and India laughed.

"Why y'all got her rolling our shit?" Kentrell frowned.

"Nigga you don't have to smoke it. You just be talking to talk. Be quiet." She chuckled, rolling four blunts in under 2 minutes.

"That's why she roll, her shit be quick and perfect." Sam mumbled, lighting one of them, putting it to her mouth.

The 5 of them passed around the blunts, Kd becoming hyper than usual as he continued playing with Ben on the game.

Kentrell got up, walking to the bathroom as India blew smoke out of her mouth.

"Hm boo." India held the small blunt out to Samaria, before chuckling, seeing she was asleep. She fell asleep every time she got high.

India passed the blunt to Ben, standing up. She pulled her shirt down, sneakily walking to the same bathroom Kentrell walked in.

"What took you so long? I missed you." He mumbled, grabbing her up for a kiss after she closed the door.