Mᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

"Eyes forward. Pay attention ms. Arabella please." I jerked in shock as I tore my eyes away Sammy's long fingers creating a paper origami heart. I pouted and propped my hand on my face.

"As I was saying, please remember to read pages 145-149 this weekend and be ready for our discussion on the chapter." The teacher said. I started to close my notebook then looked at Sammy again who was holding the pink heart to me.

I gasped excitedly before taking it. "Thank you very much. I love it!" I whispered yelled. He smiled then gathered my stuff and grabbed my hand and we walked out.

We made our way down the hall everyone moving out of way as we walked. Everyone seemed to get used to me being around the guys. The stares were still happening but other than that everyone has gotten used to the fact. All except Gina.

Her glares are on a whole new level now that she found out that I have them ALL wrapped around my finger so she says. She'll purposely bump me in the hall. Mock me when I ever I talk in class. In all honesty it's all childish really but at the end of the day. I have my boys ,she doesn't.

Eros, Elliot, and Vince were waiting for us outside of the class and walked with us. Sammy grabbed arm and steered me toward a new hall. I furrowed my brows. This isn't where we go for my free period.

"Where are we going? We usually go outside." I said following them. Sammy smirked down at me.

"I think it's time you learned a move or two. We're gonna teach you you're first fighting lesson." He said before twirling me. I gasped in excitement. Oh hells yeah. I get to kick some serious but.

"Oh goody!! How fun!" I said excitedly.

"Even though you aren't supposed to learn to fight by until next year. Some things have," Elliot trailed off before glancing at the guys "escalated. We just make sure you're prepared for anything." He said.

"Don't get us wrong, angel. We will protect you no matter what but you are your own person and sometimes daddy won't be there. We want our baby to be prepared for anything." Eros said before pushing open the double French doors.

The room was large and circular. Long sticks, swords, nunchucks, and various of weapons laid spread out on the wall and mirrors were on every wall. There was a mat in the middle.

I smirked. "Oh this is gonna be fun."

❣︎❤︎❣︎❤︎❣︎❤︎❣︎

"It's okay to quit, mami." Elliot whispered in my ear. Shivers shot down my back as I felt him move around me. I stared ahead, my heart beating wildly. I don't think I've ever moved this much in my life. The feeling of the wooden pole lightly grazing my back.

"He's right, honey. You can, we won't be mad." Vincent said. My eyes shot to his from across the mat. He stood there with his hands behind his back. I growled softly I then quickly turned and then went to grab the pole but was stopped short when my body was suddenly slammed to the ground.

"Uh ohh. Looks like our angry little baby is getting mad." I ground out and opened my eye s to see Sammy smirking at me tauntingly. He had my body trapped under his. Although I was angry, desire couldn't help but to build with him pressed up against me like this.

"You guys don't play fair." I said softly. Sammy chuckled while he was doing that, I shot my knee up and kneed his stomach. He yelped and I jumped up.

"YAYY! I won!" I said while doing a dance. Arms closed around and then little kisses started to drift down my neck. I sighed a little before leaning into whoever it was. Eros I'm pretty sure.