2 - Meeting?

I groaned as my alarm sounded, waking me up from my pretty boring sleep.

I rolled over and tapped around on my bed, turning my phone off and making the alarm snooze. I groaned once more as I stretched then sat up. I looked around, seeing it was dark in my room.

What?

I picked my phone up and saw it was 11:00 pm.

Right.. the "horror" place...

I hummed a bit and got out of bed, changing into a black long sleeve and some jeans. My alarm sounded again, leading me to shuffle over and turn it off completely so I wouldn't ring until I my next shift. Looking at the time, it was 11:20 pm

I walked downstairs, getting a granola bar with chocolate chips in it, and grabbing my keys, walking out to my car and just chilling in there, waiting for 11:40 to roll around so I could go to work.

I sighed as I pulled into the parking lot and got out of my car.

This place can't be legal.. it just can't..

I walked all the way through the attraction to the security room, though it felt more eerie this time, like I was being watched. I shuffled a bit faster and made it into the office, seeing a couple somewhat neatly folded uniform shirts. They were a dark purple color. I sighed and walked in further to the room, sitting at the desk and reading the sticky note that had been left on them.

Hey Y/n! We realized that we didn't give you a uniform so here they are! We honestly just guessed your size so let us know if they don't fit! Also, watch out for the rabbit.

"The rabbit?" I mumbled. "What do they m-"

The phone started ringing.

I groaned and picked it up, putting it on speaker as I changed into the purple button up.

Hey man! Ok, I have some awesome news for you! First of all: We found some vintage audio traning cassettes. Dude, these are like, prehistoric! I think they were like, training tapes, for other employees or something like that.

So, I thought we could like, have them playing, like over the speakers while people walk through the attraction? Dude, that makes this feel, LEGIT man.

But I have an even better suprise for you, and you're not gonna belive this! We found one. A REAL one.

Uh, oh uhm, gotta go man! W-well look I-It's in there somewhere, I-I'm sure you'll see it. Okay, I'll leave you with some of this great audio I found. Talk to you later, man!

A click sounded as I smoothed down the shirt. It was a bit big, but it made it look nice as I tucked it into my jeans. And what the hell does he mean about a "real" one?!

Oh, Hello! Hello, hello!

A new voice sounded, making me a bit confused.

Uh, welcome to your new career as a perfomer/entertainer, for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Uh, these tapes will provide you, with much needed information on how to handle/climb into/climb out of, mascot costumes.

"What?" I asked aloud.

Right now, we have 2 specially designed suits, that double as both animatronic and suit! So please, pay close attention while learning how to operate these suits, as accidents/injury/death/irreparable and grotesque maiming can occur.

"What the actual hell..." I mumbled as I began looking through the cameras.

First we will discuss how to operate the mascots when they are in Animatronic form. For ease of operation the animatronics are set to turn and walk towards sound, giving an easy and hands free approach, to making sure the animatronics stay where the children are, for maximum entertainment/crowd pleasing value.

"Makes sense.." I grumbled as the audio devices went off line as well as the ventilation. I clicked the "reboot all" option and waited.

To change the animatronics to Suit mode, insert and turn firmly the hand crank, provided by the manufacturer.

I got a bit anxious as a red light started flashing and a quiet alarm started going off. "I'm going, I'm going!" I groaned as I began going through the cameras again.

Turning the crank will recoil and compress the animatronic parts around the sides of the suit, providing room to climb inside.

I clicked the map toggle and began going through the vent cameras, almost going past one with something inside of it. The white night vision camera didn't give much justice to the.. thing.. and it's color. The bunny looking thing had one of it's ears gone, making some wire poke out. It looked tattered everywhere, like it had been rotting in a room for a couple decades.

"Where is it going?" I mumbled, looking at the vent path. "To me.." I panicked as I closed the vent, hearing a big bang in the vent next to me, though it sounded distant. I looked back to my tablet only to see the camera systems were down.

Please make sure the spring lock is fastened tight, to ensure the animatronic devices remain fit. We'll cover this in more detail, in tomorrow's session. Remember to smile, you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

The beeping got louder and my vision started to go in and out as I looked over at my maintenance panel and saw it was still rebooting all, which is why the ventilation was still going off.

My breathing got shallow as I began tapping repeatedly on the reboot all option. "Please please please please please please please..." I mumbled, starting getting dizzy. I looked up at the boxes in front of me when I saw movement, only to see a burnt up looking Foxy. It lunged at me, screaming. I yelped and rolled back in my chair as I covered my head, expecting to feel a heavy animatronic on me, but it never came. I looked around as my vision got worse, only to see the tattered bunny in my window. Adrenaline coursed through me.

It's eyes were glowing silver, it was so bright that it was reflecting on the glass, surely getting in the way of what it could see.

I tried to keep eye contact with it but the ventilation was still down. I looked away from the animatronic and began looking over why I was still suffocating.

Reboot all failed.

Yeah no shit.

I tapped the ventilation, seeing as it was my main problem. I looked back up to the window, only to see the bunny gone.

"No.." I mumbled, looking around the front of the office. "No no no.." I opened the tablet up, only to remember the cameras were down. "Fuck fuck fuck." I whispered as I stood up, only to stumble from my lack off oxygen and fall back.

I hit the ground, passing out.

When I woke up I felt a presence over top of me. I groaned and stretched a bit, opening my eyes. I screamed when I saw the tattered bunny leaning over me. I scooted back as fast as I could, only to run into the wall.

The bunny just watched as I stared at it, the feeling of adrenaline going through my body once more.

We had a mini staring contest as it looked around my face, it's eyes moving suddenly, rarely ever blinking.

It's eyes moved down to my stomach, and as it started to reach out to my body, the 6 am bell rang. I stood up as fast as I could and looked down at it. I shuffled around it and grabbed the rest of my shirts from the desk then bolted. I heard a small sigh from behind me as I ran back to my car.

-Springtrap's POV-

I sighed as I watched her run away from me, Marionette crawling through the vent next to the desk.

"You think something is different about her.. don't you?" Marionette asked. I sighed and stood up from the ground, my ear needing to be pushed forward so I could stand to my full height.

"She seems different..." I answered honestly. "Talk to her." Marionette offered. I looked over at her and glared.

"I'm a 7 foot bunny animatronic that looks rotted and disgusting. I doubt she'll want to talk to me." I dismissed as I began walking out of the closet back to the spot the day shift workers saw me yesterday.

"Try to come in slowly when she isn't trying to save her own life." Marionette chuckled from behind me. I smiled a bit and nodded.

1441 words !

Published 10.25.21